Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, authentic indian chicken curry. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
authentic Indian chicken curry is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. authentic Indian chicken curry is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Today I'm sharing Indian authentic Chicken curry. It's pretty easy to make and tastes really yummy! Enjoy eating :) For more easy and yummy recipes.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook authentic indian chicken curry using 16 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make authentic Indian chicken curry:
- Get 1 kilogram chicken
- Get 5 onion
- Make ready 6 clove garlic
- Prepare 2 tbsp ginger
- Prepare 4 tomatoes
- Make ready 2 tbsp tomatoe puree
- Make ready 1 tsp garam masala
- Prepare 1 tsp turmeric powder (haldi)
- Get 1 tbsp ground black pepper
- Get 3 tbsp natural yogurt
- Prepare 1 bunch freash coriander
- Prepare 3 cup water
- Prepare 3 tbsp ghee or vegetable oil
- Get 1 tsp cumin seeds
- Take 2 tbsp salt
- Get 4 green chillies or to your taste
I know there are millions of chicken curry recipes, and they differ from home to home. This is a Fresca, Saucy, Chicken Curry to be served with white rice I love Indian food and am glad I found this recipe. I always measure everything into it's individual dishes the day before. I make the recipe exactly as.
Instructions to make authentic Indian chicken curry:
- add the ghee or vegetable oil to a large pan on a medium heat
- add the cumin seeds and wait till they start popping
- add the 5 chopped onions and the salt to the pan and cook the onions till they have softened
- after the onions have softened add the finally chopped ginger and garlic and the green chillies cook for a further 5 minutes
- than add the freash chopped tomatoes and the tomato puree and cook for 10 minutes untill the tomatoes have softened
- after the tomatoes have softened and most of the liquid has evaporated then add the 3 tablespoons of natural yogurt to the pan and cook for a further 5 minutes
- than add the black pepper, garam masala, and turmaric powder to the pan and cook for 3 minutes.
- now add the chicken and stir fry until chicken is half cooked.
- after the chicken is half cooked add the 3 cups if water and simmer for 1 and a half hour or untill the sauce is nice and thick but keep stirring from time to time.
- after the chicken curry is cooked add the freash chopped coriander stir through.
- now the chicken curry is ready and can be served with rice, naan, chappatti and a nice raita on the side.
- you can do this with lamb or beef to
Learn how to make the best with basic pantry staples. I have grown up eating many kinds of Indian chicken curries from various regions as my mom is a food enthusiast. We would get to eat them during the weekends with rice & jowar roti. If you haven't heard of Karahi, don't worry! This is the basic Indian curry you see in the restaurants (and also the one you crave late at night!).
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food authentic indian chicken curry recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!