Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, one pot rice cooker chicken biryani. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
One pot rice cooker chicken biryani is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. One pot rice cooker chicken biryani is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
This one-pot chicken biryani is a quick version of the classic Indian biryani. A savory rice dish made with elegant basmati rice, Indian spices and caramelized onions in a yogurt-based marinade, that keeps this chicken tender and juicy. Great recipe for One pot rice cooker chicken biryani.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have one pot rice cooker chicken biryani using 32 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make One pot rice cooker chicken biryani:
- Take Marinated chicken
- Make ready 400 g diced chicken thigh fillet
- Prepare 1/4 cup water
- Prepare 1/3 cup plain yoghurt
- Get 1 tablespoon oil
- Get 3 garlic clove minced
- Prepare 1 teaspoon ginger minced
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon tumeric
- Make ready 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- Take 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Make ready 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- Take 1/4 teaspoon ground corinader
- Prepare 1 teaspoon Garam masala
- Make ready 1/2 tablespoon Cumin powder
- Take 1 teaspoon salt
- Make ready Rice
- Take 2 cups basmati rice
- Make ready 350 ml water
- Prepare 1 teaspoon oil
- Take 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Get 1/4 cup Fried shallots
- Prepare 1/4 cup mint leaves, roughly chopped
- Get 1/4 cup fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- Take 1 green chilli, finely chopped
- Prepare 1 Star anise
- Take 3 cloves
- Get 1 bayleaf
- Make ready 2 cardamom pods
- Take Garnish
- Prepare 50 grams ghee or unsalted butter, melted
- Get Chopped fresh mint and coriander
- Prepare Fried shallots
This is a one-pot Chicken Biryani, with fragrant rice and tender chicken pieces cooked in spices and caramelized onions. When this biryani was cooking, the whole house had the fragrance of the amazing something cooking in the pot. How to make Chicken Biryani in a Pressure cooker. Use your Pressure cooker to make this gorgeous, delectable one-pot Chicken Biryani for any festive occasion including Ramadan.
Instructions to make One pot rice cooker chicken biryani:
- Combine the chicken and marinade ingredients together in a bowl, cover and rest for a few hours, preferably overnight
- Rinse basmati rice 3 times and then soak for 15 minutes and drain water
- Place the marinated chicken in the bottom of the rice cooker bowl ensuring it is evenly spread across the base
- Top the chicken with the fresh mint, coriander, chilli, and fried shallots.
- Later on top with drained rice, water, oil, salt, Star anise, clove, bay leaf, cardamom pod.
- Set rice cooker to cook or white rice mode depending on your model. Should take 40 minutes.
- When the rice cooker is complete, open and remove the dried spices and add the garnish ingredients. Close the lid and let it steam further under the keep warm function for another 10 minutes.
- Fluff the top layer of rice and scoop to the very bottom to get a mix of rice and chicken. Serve hot with raita.
It's quicker, full of flavour and the best meal to feast with your family. Biryani, a mix of rice and meat, spices galore cooked in layers of meat and rice. Start by rinsing the rice with water until the water becomes clear. Turn on the rice cooker and allow the rice to cook. In the meantime, start prepping the ingredients i.e. slicing the onions, dicing the tomatoes and chicken.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food one pot rice cooker chicken biryani recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!