Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, creamy coconut crockpot chicken. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spray a slow cooker lightly with cooking spray and place the chicken in the bottom. Pour the sauce on top and cover. Also a plus: You probably have most of these ingredients in your cupboard already.
Creamy Coconut Crockpot Chicken is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Creamy Coconut Crockpot Chicken is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have creamy coconut crockpot chicken using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Coconut Crockpot Chicken:
- Prepare 3 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs, trimmed of fat
- Get 1 (13.5 ounce) can coconut milk
- Get 1 (15 ounce) can cream of coconut, like coco lopez
- Make ready 1/2 cup light cream or milk
- Take 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- Take 5 tbsp reduced sodium soy sauce
- Prepare 1/2 tsp garlic powder or salt
- Get 3/4 cup flaked coconut, toasted
- Prepare 1 minced fresh cilantro, optional
Chicken Coconut Curry is made with Boneless chicken breast sauteed in onion, ginger garlic paste, tomato, spices and slow-cooked. Adding coconut milk makes the gravy silky smooth and rich. Slow cooking the chicken ensures the Chicken pieces remain Juicy and tender. Slow cooker coconut basil chicken with the most amazing and creamy sauce made with basil, ginger, garlic, and coconut milk.
Steps to make Creamy Coconut Crockpot Chicken:
- Place chicken in 3 quart crockpot
- Combine next 6 ingredients in large bowl and pour over chicken
- Cover and cook on low for 4 hours (or high for 1 1/2 to 2 hrs)
- Spread coconut on a foil covered cookie sheet sprayed lightly with cooking spray and bake at 350°F for 5 to 10 minutes, until golden brown, stirring frequently
- Serve chicken over a bed of white rice & sprinkle with toasted coconut
- Top with cilantro if desired
Season chicken with salt and pepper. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. A unique meal for your slow cooker! This Coconut Lime Chicken has just the right amount of flavor and is packed with juiciness. Coconut cream works better than just coconut milk.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food creamy coconut crockpot chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!