Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, moo shu chicken wraps (crock pot). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Moo Shu Chicken Wraps (crock pot) is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Moo Shu Chicken Wraps (crock pot) is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Wrap the spicy chicken mixture in lettuce or cabbage leaves to serve as appetizers. This is an easy recipe for a adaption from the P. Here is the link with all the ingredients and quantities.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook moo shu chicken wraps (crock pot) using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Moo Shu Chicken Wraps (crock pot):
- Prepare 2 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, sliced in strips
- Take 1 salt to taste
- Prepare 1 pepper to taste
- Take 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Prepare 1/2 small head of green cabbage, cored and sliced thinly (like coleslaw would be chopped)
- Make ready 3 large carrots, shredded
- Get 2 can sliced mushrooms, 6.5 oz each
- Take 1 cup hoison sauce
- Take 6 clove garlic, minced
- Get 6 tbsp soy sauce
- Take 2 tbsp corn starch
- Take 8 tortilla shells, 10"
- Make ready 1 packages broccoli slaw (optional)
Moo shu chicken originated in Northern China, where it was prepared as a stir-fry dish made with chopped chicken (or pork) and Chinese cabbage. There are a number of variations out there, but moo shu chicken is also commonly made with scallions, mushrooms and scrambled eggs, too. Perfect for those nights where everyone has to be somewhere and quick! Use a roasted chicken from the store if you have no leftovers.
Steps to make Moo Shu Chicken Wraps (crock pot):
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Brown chicken over medium high heat in olive oil on both sides and add to crock pot.
- Add the sliced cabbage, the shredded carrots and the drained mushrooms to crock pot.
- Combine hoison sauce, garlic, soy sauce and cornstarch. Add to crock pot and stir to combine.
- Cook chicken mixture on low heat for 4 hours stirring twice during cooking process.
- Heat tortillas according to package directions.
- Spoon an 8th of the chicken mixture on each tortilla shell. Serve as is or top with desired amount of broccoli slaw for some added crunch.
- Wrap up and enjoy!
- This would also be good eaten over white steamed rice or thin spaghetti instead of in tortilla shells. Pork can be substituted for the chicken.
A very easy moo shu chicken recipe in lettuce wraps that uses pre-cooked chicken. Moo shu pork is a dish of northern Chinese origin. It consists of sliced pork tenderloin, cucumber, and scrambled eggs, stir-fried in peanut oil together with mushrooms. In two previous posts, Moo Shu Pork and Moo Shu Vegetables, I mentioned that the moo shu we eat in China is very different from that found in the US. The result is a pot of perfectly cooked tender chicken and crunchy veggies seasoned with a savory and lightly sweet sauce, with tons of aromatics.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food moo shu chicken wraps (crock pot) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!