Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, mike's chicken kabobs with tatziki sauce & naan bread. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Great recipe for Mike's Chicken Kabobs With Tatziki Sauce & Naan Bread. Tonight, my seven year olds were on an absolute mission to make their parents the BEST grilled brined chicken kabobs and charred vegetable dinner with chilled Tatziki sauce they've had in quite some time! Great recipe for Mike's Chicken Shish Kebabs & Tzatziki Sauce.
Mike's Chicken Kabobs With Tatziki Sauce & Naan Bread is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Mike's Chicken Kabobs With Tatziki Sauce & Naan Bread is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have mike's chicken kabobs with tatziki sauce & naan bread using 37 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Chicken Kabobs With Tatziki Sauce & Naan Bread:
- Make ready ● For The Brined Chicken [brine 24 hours]
- Make ready 3 Pounds Chicken Breasts [1" cubed]
- Prepare 1/2 Cup Granulated Sugar
- Prepare 1/2 Cup Kosher Salt
- Make ready 2 tbsp Granulated Garlic
- Get 2 tbsp Granulated Onion
- Prepare ● For The Chicken Marinade [1 tsp a piece or to taste]
- Take Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Make ready Ground Cumin
- Make ready Garlic Olive Oil
- Make ready White Pepper
- Take Lemon Pepper
- Get 4 Dashes Liquid Smoke [not extract]
- Prepare Granulated Garlic
- Make ready Granulated Onion
- Prepare Italian Seasoning
- Get Red Pepper Flakes
- Get Dried Oregano
- Prepare ● For The Tatziki Sauce
- Get 1 Pound Sour Cream
- Take 1/2 Cup Oikos Plain Greek Yougart
- Prepare 2 EX LG Firm Cucumber [de-seeded - fully drained]
- Get 2 tbsp Fresh Dill
- Prepare ● For The Fresh Vegetables [as needed]
- Prepare Bell Peppers [green - red - orange - yellow - 1 1/2" chop]
- Prepare Red Onions [quartered]
- Prepare Brown Mushrooms [left whole]
- Take White Onions [quartered]
- Get White Mushrooms [left whole]
- Prepare Yellow Zucchini [rounds]
- Take Cherry Tomatoes [all colors]
- Prepare ● For The Sides / Toppers
- Get Lemon Wedges
- Take Leaves Fresh Cilantro
- Get ● For The Bread [grilled]
- Make ready Naan Bread
- Get Flour Tortillas
Dinner prep: the day before, prep the veggies, cube the chicken, make the marinade, and make the Tzatziki Sauce. Slide the pieces of chicken onto the skewers leaving at least an inch on each end. Once grill is to medium heat place the skewers down over direct heat. Serve the kabobs with the tzatziki sauce.
Instructions to make Mike's Chicken Kabobs With Tatziki Sauce & Naan Bread:
- Brine your chicken in ice water, 1/2 cup salt,1/2 cup sugar, 2 tbsp granulated garlic and 2 tbsp granulated onion powder for 24 hours.
- Make your Tatziki Sauce. Shredded cucumbers with sea salt draining pictured. Then heavily drained thru cheese cloth.
- For your Tatziki Sauce.
- Mix everything in the Tatziki Sauce section together and chill well.
- Drain your chicken and pat dry.
- Add garlic olive oil with all seasonings, mix and marinate for 2 hours in fridge.
- Fully marinated chicken pictured.
- Gather your fresh vegetables. Chop all at 1 1/2" pieces.
- Gather your Naan Bread or flour tortillas and ready it for a quick grilling. Just enough to char them.
- Grill vegetables on top and meat on open flame bottom. Allow the juices from your vegetables to drip on your meat.
- Fully cooked / charred meat and vegetables pictured
Add chicken cubes and toss until completely coated. Thread chicken, peppers and onion chunks onto skewers, alternating as you go. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, stir together yogurt, cucumber, garlic and dill for the tzatziki sauce. Note: If using wooden skewers, make sure to soak in water for at least an hour prior to preparing kebobs and grilling to avoiding burning. Instructions: Whether you are cooking over a campfire or just grilling in the backyard, these Chicken Tzatziki Skewers are a great recipe to try out.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food mike's chicken kabobs with tatziki sauce & naan bread recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!