Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, awadhi grilled chicken with mashed cauliflower and potatoes. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Awadhi Grilled Chicken with Mashed Cauliflower and Potatoes is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Awadhi Grilled Chicken with Mashed Cauliflower and Potatoes is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes are an easy and delicious vegetable side, with less carbs than your usual mashed potatoes, and even smoother and creamier! The beauty of mashed cauliflower is that you can try tons of different flavor variations, just as you would with mashed potatoes. Vegan chicken piccata recipe and creamy cauliflower mashed potatoes recipe!
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have awadhi grilled chicken with mashed cauliflower and potatoes using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Awadhi Grilled Chicken with Mashed Cauliflower and Potatoes:
- Make ready For Chicken :
- Make ready 1 piece chicken drumstick
- Get 2 tbsp fresh cream
- Get 1 tsp whole spices powder (cinnamon, green cardamom, black cardamon, nutmeg, black peppecorns)
- Make ready 1 tbsp chickpea flour
- Get 1/4 tsp MSG
- Make ready 1/4 tsp turmeric
- Prepare 1 tbsp fresh ginger garlic paste
- Prepare 2 drops kewra water/rose water (as per preference)
- Get To taste Salt
- Get For mashed potatoes and cauliflower:
- Take 1 cup potato cut into cubes
- Prepare 1 cup cauliflower florets
- Prepare 1/4 cup fresh cream
- Get 1/4 cup melted butter
- Prepare 1 tbsp dried rosemary
- Make ready 2 cloves garlic
- Get 5-6 crushed black peppercorns
In four additions, fold cauliflower mixture into potatoes until it is all incorporated. A Grilled Ahi Tuna With Mashed Cauliflower Recipe. Mash made with delicious roasted cauliflower and potatoes and cheese. How to serve this cauliflower mashed potatoes.
Steps to make Awadhi Grilled Chicken with Mashed Cauliflower and Potatoes:
- Take a clean chicken drumstick and marinate it with all the ingredients mixed together. Marinate it over night and then grill it at 160 degree celsius for 25 mins.
- Take the cut potatoes and cauliflower and boil them till tender. Then mash them through a sieve to get uniform consistency.
- Take fresh cream in a pan and add rosemary, garlic and crushed peppercorns to it. Simmer for 5 mins until flavours are absorbed by cream. Drain the cream clean, which is now ready to be added to mashed potato and cauliflower.
- Now add melted butter spoon by spoon to the mashed mixture. Give it a whisk with hand until the mixture thickens up a bit. Again repeat the same while adding cream to the mixture until you get a desired consistency.
- Now plate the mashed potatoes and cauliflower and sprinkle some pepper powder. Place the grilled chicken on top. Awadhi grilled chicken with mashed cauliflower and potatoes is ready to eat.
I sometimes serve this with sausages, vegetables It's also great with grilled or roasted meats or fish, a casserole, or any other dish you'd usually serve. Cauliflower mashed potatoes packed with healthy vegetables! This creamy cauliflower mashed potatoes recipe is going to be the new, unexpected hit at your holiday feast or new Cauliflower has sneaked its way into my kitchen a lot lately. Why You Should Swap Mashed Cauliflower for Mashed Potatoes. Mashed cauliflower is a great idea because you're replacing a starchy vegetable (which can spike blood sugar) with a low-carb vegetable alternative.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food awadhi grilled chicken with mashed cauliflower and potatoes recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!