Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, indian chicken curry #mycookbook. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Indian Chicken Curry #mycookbook is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Indian Chicken Curry #mycookbook is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Chicken breasts simmer in a curry sauce with yogurt, tomatoes, onion, garlic, and ginger in this This is a really good recipe for spicy Indian chicken curry. It's pretty easy to make and tastes really good! Indian Chicken Curry is savory, creamy, and a little bit spicy, made with lean chicken breast, fat free yogurt, diced tomatoes, and seasoning.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook indian chicken curry #mycookbook using 26 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Indian Chicken Curry
- Prepare 900 g chicken
- Prepare 1 medium sized onion
- Take 1 small tomato
- Prepare 1 medium potato
- Prepare 2 tablespoons fresh/dry grated coconut
- Prepare 2 tablespoons cilantro leaves
- Make ready 1 inch cinnamon stick
- Prepare 1 bay leaf
- Make ready 3-4 cloves
- Take 1 star spice
- Take 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- Make ready Salt as per taste
- Prepare Water to adjust the consistency as per your choice
- Get For marination
- Take 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon red chilli powder
- Take 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- Make ready 1 teaspoon lime juice
- Take 1 teaspoon ginger-garlic paste
- Prepare 1 pinch salt
- Make ready Powdered Spices
- Prepare 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- Get 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
- Get 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- Get 1 teaspoon garam masala powder
- Prepare 1 teaspoon cumin powder
This South Indian chicken curry is a great dish for entertaining and, as with most South Indian delicacies, it goes really well with simple, plain basmati rice and vegetables. North Indian Chicken Curry - Instant Pot Chicken curry and Indian chicken curry recipe. Easy Indian chicken curry recipe that anyone can make at home.
Steps to make Indian Chicken Curry
- Chop the chicken into bite sized cubes
- Marinate the chicken with the ingredients mentioned under ‘marination’
- Cover or wrap it with cling wrap and place it in the fridge
- Peel and chop the potato into small cubes and soak it in water so that it doesn’t turn brown
- Roughly chop a small tomato and blend it with the coconut to form a paste
- Heat 3 tablespoons of oil in a wok and add in the cinnamon stick, star spice, bay leaf and the cloves.
- Add in the chopped onions and sauté well.
- Add in the tomato-coconut paste and bring it to a boil.
- Now add the powdered spices, a tablespoon of cilantro leaves and salt as per taste and mix well.
- Add in water to adjust the consistency as per your choice and Bring it to a boil.
- Add in the marinated chicken and chopped potatoes and mix well.
- Cook till the gravy thickens, potatoes become soft and the chicken becomes tender. Add more water if needed.
- Garnish with a tablespoon of cilantro leaves.
- Serve with hot steamed rice or bread.
- Enjoy 😉👍🏻
Chicken - I always use thighs. There are so many different styles of curry, this is just another one from the lovely island of Fiji. Our curies are a little different. Please share what you think of it. [hide] Why you should make this amazing chicken curry Sri Lankan chicken curries (or other curries) can be made in one of two ways. How to serve this Chicken Curry.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food indian chicken curry #mycookbook recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!