Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, mexican chicken casserole. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
What ingredients are in mexican chicken casserole? This Mexican Chicken Casserole a few ingredients that you likely already have on hand Chicken breast simmered with a spicy black bean and corn mixture, then topped with cheese and tortilla chip crumbs and baked. Easy and quick to fix weekday casserole with a Mexican flair.
Mexican Chicken Casserole is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Mexican Chicken Casserole is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have mexican chicken casserole using 8 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mexican Chicken Casserole:
- Take 2 pounds chicken thighs, boiled and cut into 1/2 in. pieces
- Get 10 corn tortillas, shredded into 1-in. square pieces
- Get 1 can cream of chicken soup
- Prepare 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- Prepare 1/3 can Rotel, drained (tomato & green chilis)
- Get 24 oz. mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Make ready 1/2 large white onion, chopped
- Take 1/2 can black olives, whole and drained
It's always fun to try out new variations of the same recipes. This Mexican Chicken Casserole recipe uses rotisserie chicken, penne pasta, corn, black beans & cheese for an easy chicken dinner perfect for any night! Spicy, cheesy Mexican casserole with cooked chicken, cream of chicken soup, Rotel tomatoes, canned green chiles, cheese, and tortilla chips. Mexican Chicken Casserole that comes stacked with a delicious combination of shredded chicken, corn tortillas, a savory, smoky red sauce, and melty shredded cheese!
Instructions to make Mexican Chicken Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Stir chicken and mushroom soups, along with Rotel in a medium-sized bowl and set aside. Use more Rotel if a spicier casserole is desired.
- Stir cheese and onion in a medium-sized bowl and set aside.
- In an 8 x 10 greased casserole dish, begin layering. Start with a thin layer of soup mixture on the bottom, mainly to prevent tortillas from sticking.
- Layer 1/2 tortilla pieces.
- Layer soup mixture, just enough to cover tortillas.
- Layer 1/2 chicken.
- Layer 1/2 cheese mixture.
- Layer remaining tortilla pieces.
- Layer more soup mixture to cover tortillas.
- Layer remaining chicken. Pour more soup mixture to fill in any gaps.
- Top with black olives.
- Cover casserole with remaining cheese mixture.
- Cook in oven uncovered for 20 minutes, then check. Remove from oven when cheese is completely melted. Enjoy!
This Mexican chicken casserole has all the cheesy Mexican flavors I love and it's easy enough to make any night of the week! This Mexican chicken casserole is one of our favorites! MEXICAN CHICKEN CASSEROLE Splendid Low-Carbing by Jennifer Eloff. Mexican Chicken Casserole with Tortilla Chips The Weary Chef. This Mexican casserole is one of those dishes, and one of my favorite weeknight meals to make.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food mexican chicken casserole recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!