Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, spiced cajun chicken pasta. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spiced Cajun Chicken Pasta is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Spiced Cajun Chicken Pasta is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Chicken dredged in Cajun spices is sauteed with bell peppers and mushrooms, and presented in a basil-cream sauce over linguine. Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta is the perfect family meal. Juicy cajun-spiced chicken is served over a bed of creamy linguine that's packed full of sautéed veggies.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook spiced cajun chicken pasta using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Spiced Cajun Chicken Pasta:
- Get 1 rotisserie chicken
- Make ready 2-3 peppers chopped, yellow, red orange
- Get 1 pound fettuccini noodles, I use flavored noodles like basil
- Take 1/2 cup parm cheese
- Prepare 1/4 cup white wine
- Get 1 large lemon / squeeze juice
- Make ready 3 tbsp butter
- Make ready 1 /2 tbsp flour
- Get 2 small pints of whipping cream or whole milk
- Take 1 tbsp Cajun seasoning
- Make ready 1 tbsp red pepper seasoning
- Make ready 1 tsp barbere or Indian seasoning
- Get 1 tsp nutmeg
- Make ready Salt and pepper generous
- Get Splash milk if needed to thin sauce
- Take 12 grape tomatoes
Saute the mushrooms with butter The Cajun spice really is the secret to a GOOD Cajun Chicken Pasta! Despite my husband always complaining that he doesn't like pasta dishes, it never stops me from making more pasta. Dry Cajun spice blend is made of paprika, cayenne pepper, herbs, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Easy One Pot Cajun Chicken & Pasta Recipe.
Steps to make Spiced Cajun Chicken Pasta:
- Heat up your iron skillet, add 3 tbsp of butter on med heat.
- Boil water for noodles w salt / do not add noodles yet. Get it boiling
- Chop all veggies, leave grape tomatoes whole, juice lemon set aside,
- Once butter is melting add 1 pint of cream, stir, it will bubble add all your seasoning, stir, add lemon juice, stir. Add white wine, salt and pepper, flour. Stir, add additional pint of cream stir. This should bubble but not burn keep stirring, add milk if needed to thin sauce, you want it like Alfredo sauce. Add more seasoning to taste for spicy flavor. Add parm cheese. Turn down to med low heat/ add veggies, and chicken. Stir let this simmer for 5-8 minutes
- Add pasta noodles, boil for 5-8 minutes, strain add a little pasta water, w noodles and oil oil. Set aside
- Take your pasta sauce off stove! You are ready to serve sauce over hot noodles!! Add parm cheese to taste!!
There are several ways you can customize this super simple and delicious one pot Place the chicken cubes in a bowl, pour the Cajun seasoning over top, then stir to coat the chicken in the spices. Then, as the pasta cooks, you can season the chicken with a store-bought Cajun spice blend, which typically contains a mix of paprika, garlic and onion This will give the chicken a warm, smoky aroma, without being overwhelmingly spicy. This dish is best served with a light side salad, roasted veggies. Cajun Chicken Pasta - spicy, cajun-flavored chicken tossed into creamy melt-in-your-mouth alfredo sauce with pasta. Super easy to make with amazing flavors that's perfect for family weeknight dinners or get together!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food spiced cajun chicken pasta recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!