Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, angel hair spaghetti with vegetables & ham. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cook vegetables according to package directions; drain. The Recipe: A nontraditional take on angel hair pasta, this creamy miso pasta with Brussels It's a great way to incorporate a hardy vegetable into a pasta dish to layer in another dimension to the flavors. angel hair pasta With Shrimp And Vegetables. Tender Snow Peas And Jumbo Shrimp Combine With angel hair pasta in aRich Creamy Parmesan Sauce.
Angel Hair Spaghetti With Vegetables & Ham is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Angel Hair Spaghetti With Vegetables & Ham is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook angel hair spaghetti with vegetables & ham using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Angel Hair Spaghetti With Vegetables & Ham:
- Make ready 8 oz uncooked dried angel hair pasta
- Make ready 16 oz package frozen broccoli, carrot, cauliflower combination
- Take 2 tbsp butter
- Make ready 1 tsp fresh garlic minced
- Take 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- Make ready 1 1/4 cups milk
- Get 1 cup sour cream
- Make ready 1 tsp chicken bouillon
- Make ready 1/2 tsp dry mustard
- Take 1/2 tsp dried basil
- Take Tobasco Sauce to taste (optional)
- Take 8 oz cooked ham cut into julienne strips
- Prepare freshly grated Parmesan cheese
A little goes a long way with angel hair pasta - keep. Add the steamed vegetables to the white sauce along with the mushrooms and thawed peas. Substitute spaghetti or vermicelli for the angel hair pasta. Angel Hair Pasta with Broccoli and Garlic Sauce - And, why most vegetable pastas aren't very good.
Instructions to make Angel Hair Spaghetti With Vegetables & Ham:
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, cook frozen vegetables according to package directions. (I like to cut up fresh vegetables and microwave until soft.)
- Meanwhile in 2 quart saucepan, melt butter until lightly sizzling; add garlic. Cook over medium-low heat until tender. (30-60 seconds)
- Stir in flour until smooth and bubbly. (1 minute)
- Add all remaining ingredients EXCEPT pasta, vegetables, ham, and parmesan cheese. Cook, stirring occasionally, until sauce is thickened (4-6 minutes).
- Stir in vegetables and ham. Remove from heat.
- Serve over hot cooked pasta; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
The main reason is that the vegetables are almost never cooked properly, or I should say prepped properly. Take this broccoli pasta as an example. Angel hair pasta is a variety of spaghetti with very fine strands. Use with the same sauces as you would spaghetti. Saute your favorite vegetables with a clove of minced garlic and olive oil.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food angel hair spaghetti with vegetables & ham recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!