Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, crockpot chicken tacos. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mexican shredded chicken is delicious served in tortillas, over rice or on top of a salad, and is a great. Finally, wrap the shredded chicken and cooked vegetables in soft flour tortillas before digging in. For tips on how to choose other toppings for your crockpot chicken tacos, scroll down!
Crockpot chicken tacos is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Crockpot chicken tacos is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have crockpot chicken tacos using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot chicken tacos:
- Get 1 pkg chicken breast. skinless and boneless
- Take 2 can diced tomatoes.. with lime and cilantro
- Get 2 garlic cloves
- Prepare 1 chili powder
- Take 1 ground cumin
- Get 1 salt pepper onion powder garlic powder
- Make ready 1 pkg corn tortillas
- Get 1 taco blend cheese. lettuce. avacodo. lime
Chicken breasts cook in a perfectly spiced marinate until shreddable—pair it with your favorite taco toppings for a dinner that will be requested again and again. Chicken - hello, it's a chicken taco meat recipe. How to Make Chicken Taco Meat. Crockpot Chicken Tacos are an easy dinner idea that the whole family will love!
Instructions to make Crockpot chicken tacos:
- Put a can of diced tomatoes in bottom of crock pot.. add a lil of all seasonings. And one garlic clove..
- Place chicken in crockpot.. add second can on top.. add a lil bit of all seasonings.. and second garlic clove..
- Cook on high for 4 to 5 hours..
- Shred chicken and put back in juices.. warm up tortillas do not fry.. and make tacos.. add cheese lettuce avocado and lime.
It's the perfect filling for tacos or burrito bowls! It was simple, and required no preparation. I put into the slow cooker on low Crockpot Chicken Tacos recipe is so easy! It's very tasty and sure to make dinner a breeze. Ridiculously easy and sure to become your go-to!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food crockpot chicken tacos recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!