Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, crockpot tikka masala. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
I am obsessed with chicken tikka masala and let's be real — Indian food for that matter. I always look to create restaurant favorites at home and this slow cooker chicken tikka masala is one of those. We regularly make it for guests too, and everyone loves it!
Crockpot Tikka masala is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Crockpot Tikka masala is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook crockpot tikka masala using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Tikka masala:
- Take 3 lbs Frozen chicken
- Take 1/2 stick butter
- Take 1 onion, chopped
- Make ready 3 cloves garlic
- Prepare 1/4 garam masala paste (bought at Indian food store)
- Take 1 can crushed tomatoes
- Prepare 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- Get 2 tsp paprika
- Make ready 1 Tbsp chili powder
- Take 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Make ready 1 cup plain yogurt
- Prepare 1/2 cup flour (to thicken sauce if needed)
- Make ready 1/4 cup cilantro
Instructions to make Crockpot Tikka masala:
- Place chicken, butter, onion, garlic, and tomatoes in crockpot.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients to make the sauce. Pour over chicken in crockpot and seal the lid
- Cook on high for 5 hours or low for 8 hours. If sauce needs to be thickened, stir in flour
- Serve with Cilantro, Steamed rice, and baked naan for the full experience!
Patak's Tikka Masala sauce, chicken breast, milk. This Crockpot Chicken Tikka Masala is sweet, spicy, and sooooo easy to make! My crockpot chicken curry is one of my most popular recipes, so when I was planning the recipes for my Crockpot. This slow cooker chicken tikka masala is the homemade version you've been dreaming of… bold and richly flavored, yet SO easy to make! How to Make Slow Cooker Chicken Tikka Masala - Step by Step Photos.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food crockpot tikka masala recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!