Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, traditional home made chicken curry. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Join us If interest sponsors can call participate along with Us.!! A traditional North Indian (Punjabi) curry dish. Cut the chicken into bite-size pieces.
Traditional home made chicken curry is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Traditional home made chicken curry is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook traditional home made chicken curry using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Traditional home made chicken curry:
- Prepare 750 gm boneless chicken
- Get 2 cup finely chopped onion
- Take 2 tb spn ginger garlic paste
- Take 1 chopped tomato
- Prepare 1/2 cup whipped yogurt(no lumps should be there)
- Take Cooking oil
- Take 3 tb spn desi ghee
- Make ready Spices: 1 bay leaf, 1 black cardamom, 1" cinnamon
- Prepare 1/2 tb spn turmeric powder
- Make ready 1 tb spn red chilli powder
- Get 1 tb spn coriander powder
- Prepare to taste Salt according
- Prepare 4 tb spn chicken masala
- Get 1/2 tb spn garam masala
- Make ready 1 cup chopped coriander leaves
Get quick answers from Hock Shun Traditional Home Made Curry staff and past visitors. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. This is the chicken curry which we make on most of the occasion, when there is parties, functions or regular weekends. It is so basic, the spice which we add is store bought chicken masala powder.
Instructions to make Traditional home made chicken curry:
- In a pan took some oil. In hot oil add bay leaf, cradamom, cinnamon. add the chicken and fry it until water goes off from it. (Med heat)
- Take out the chicken in a bowl or plate.
- Add some more oil in the pan and heat it. Add chopped onion and fry it well. When it turns into golden in color add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder & 2 tb spn salt (as pr the taste) and cook it for 5 mins. (med heat)
- Add fried chicken & desi ghee and mix it well. Cook it for 5 mins. (Med heat)
- Add ginger garlic paste and cook it for 2 mins. Now add chopped tomato and cook it for 5 more mins. (Med heat)
- Add yogurt and mix it well and cook it for 10 mins.
- Add 1/2 cup water and add chicken masala, garam masala and 1/2 tb spn salt and mix it. Cook it for 10 mins.(med heat)
- Now switch off the gas. Add chopped coriander leaves.
- Chicken curry is ready to eat.
If you cannot find that add a mixture of chilli powder, coriander powder, cumin powder and garam. Many people who want to make chicken curry but are put off by the long list of ingredients. Cooking curry requires grounding various herbs and spices with a mortar and While this is not practical in the modern home kitchen, use the excellent quality store-bought curry powder is the next best option. Andhra Chicken Curry Recipe is the most famous traditional chicken curry in the Andhra region. Its simply made with chicken and few spicy ingredients in I tried many chicken recipes but this stands apart as this traditional method of regional chicken curry or it is called as kodi kura in telugu lingo is.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food traditional home made chicken curry recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!