Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, chicken broccoli rice alfredo bake. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken, pasta and broccoli are enveloped in flavorful Alfredo sauce for the ultimate one-dish dinner that also provides a full serving of vegetables! Stir the penne, chicken, sauce, broccoli and milk in a large bowl. Our simple and delicious one-dish meal chicken broccoli ziti bake is rich and comforting and perfect for a cold night.
Chicken Broccoli Rice Alfredo Bake is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Chicken Broccoli Rice Alfredo Bake is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook chicken broccoli rice alfredo bake using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Broccoli Rice Alfredo Bake:
- Get 5 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast
- Make ready 1 Lemon
- Make ready Fresh Thyme
- Get Fresh Sage
- Make ready Fresh Rosemary
- Get 1 teaspoon fresh diced garlic
- Make ready Stick butter
- Prepare Box Minute Rice
- Make ready 2 heads Fresh Broccoli
- Make ready 4 jars Alfredo Sauce
- Make ready 16 oz sliced, fresh mozzarella
- Make ready 2 cups shredded Italian blend cheese
- Take 1 cup Panko Bread Crumbs
- Take to taste Sea Salt, Fresh Ground Black Pepper, and Italian Rustico Seasoning
Spread about half of the pasta mixture on the bottom of the baking dish, then sprinkle with half of the mozzarella. Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo Bake Pork Potatoes Pregnancy Rewind Recipes Rice Risotto Roundup Salad Salmon Sandwiches Sausage Seafood Shrimp Side Dish Slow Cooker Snacks Sneak Peeks Snoopits. LOVED IT!! honestly I've never been an alfredo person (I've never liked the taste) but my husband LOVES it. I LOVED how this sauce tasted.
Instructions to make Chicken Broccoli Rice Alfredo Bake:
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Place fresh herbs, stick of butter, fresh garlic, zest from lemon, juice from half of lemon, salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, and 8-10 cups of water in stewing pot. Bring water to rolling boil.
- Once water is at rolling boil, add all 5 chicken breast to water. Allow to come back to boil, remove from heat, put on lid, set aside for 10-15 minutes.
- While chicken is cooking, make the entire box of white rice following instructions on box. Fluff rice well and add one jar of Alfredo sauce to keep rice moist while you are working on other steps.
- Chop fresh broccoli into bite size pieces and steam for roughly 5 minutes. You want it done but still slightly firm. Mix into rice mixture along with 70% of Italian Cheese blend and one more jar of Alfredo sauce.
- Remove the chicken from water mixture. Shred chicken. Add Shredded chicken to rice and broccoli mixture, also add in the last two jars of Alfredo Sauce.
- Once it’s well mixed, place rice mixture into large, deep casserole dish. Cover with remaining shredded Italian cheese. Open fresh mozzarella cheese and place slices accordingly on the top of the casserole. Cover lightly in Panko Breadcrumbs. Bake at 375 for 20 minutes. Broil top brown for 2 to 5 minutes depending on oven. Enjoy!
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Print Recipe Show ❤ & Comment Jump to RecipeYou. Four of our favorite dinnertime ingredients come together in this chicken broccoli Alfredo pasta dish—versatile chicken breast, family-friendly broccoli, always-on-hand pasta and a homemade Alfredo sauce that comes together in a snap. Obviously, chicken and broccoli Alfredo is the perfect meal.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food chicken broccoli rice alfredo bake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!