Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, keto chicken and kimchi rice bake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Bring The French Quarter To Your Kitchen With Zatarain's® Recipes & Ideas For Inspiration. This Keto Chicken and kimchi rice bake is a one-pot recipe for a quick low-carb Korean style rice bake. This Keto Chicken and kimchi rice bake is a one-pot recipe for a quick low-carb Korean style rice bake.
Keto chicken and kimchi rice bake is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Keto chicken and kimchi rice bake is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have keto chicken and kimchi rice bake using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Keto chicken and kimchi rice bake:
- Get 1 small head of cauliflower
- Prepare 2 cups chicken cooked and chopped
- Take 1 cup kimchi chopped, or to taste
- Get 2/3 cup juice from kimchi jar or to taste
- Take 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese divided, or to taste
- Take 1 green onion cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- Make ready 1/4 cup green onion thinly sliced to garnish (optional)
If you're the individual that wants the recipe information, then here is the right website page. Hope you enjoy your low-carb/keto Chicken Kimchi Cauliflower Fried Rice! If you're looking for other recipe ideas, be sure to check out our growing Recipe Index full of Asian inspired recipes! You can prepare this casserole the day ahead.
Steps to make Keto chicken and kimchi rice bake:
- Put the cauliflower into food processor and pulse it a few time so the cauliflower become the size of a grain of rice. Transfer it to a large microwavable bowl and microwave for about 4-5 minutes.
- In the meantime, lightly grease a cake pan and set aside.
- When the cauliflower is done, stir in chicken, kimchi, kimchi juice, 2/3 cup of mozzarella cheese, and large green onion pieces. Then, transfer the mixture to the cake pan.
- Put the cake pan in the fryer basket and air fry at 360F (180C) for about 4 minutes. Then, sprinkle the rest of the mozzarella cheese over the top and air fry again at 360F (180C) for 3-4 minutes until the cheese melts.
Loosely cover the assembled dish and refrigerate until ready to bake. Change it up by adding some broccoli or cooking it in individual baking dishes. This casserole makes a tasty welcoming gift. Top with chicken and remaining ingredients. Add butter (or olive oil), chopped onion and minced garlic to soup pan.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food keto chicken and kimchi rice bake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!