Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, keto chicken alfredo. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Keto Chicken Alfredo is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Keto Chicken Alfredo is something which I have loved my entire life.
Free carb counter and keto diet tracker for the low carb and ketogenic diet. This simple bake is made with an Alfredo inspired sauce served over chicken and low carb veggies. Let's get right to the meat of the matter.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have keto chicken alfredo using 15 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Keto Chicken Alfredo:
- Make ready 3.5 lb Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs (trimmed)
- Take 5 bags Pasta Zero spaghetti (shirataki noodles)
- Make ready 1 cup Shredded Sharp Cheddar
- Take 8 oz stick Unsalted Butter
- Prepare 8 oz block Cream Cheese
- Get 1.5 cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- Make ready 7 slices Thick Cut Bacon
- Prepare 2 cups Mayonnaise
- Make ready 1 cup Shredded Parmesan cheese
- Take 1 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Make ready Optional:
- Make ready Garlic Powder
- Take Onion Powder
- Take Italian Seasoning
- Get Black Pepper
Pair it with shrimp, chicken, or even a white keto lasagna. I call this my Keto Chicken Alfredo Pasta Recipe. It's a bit of a cheat because it doesn't really have pasta but I make the noodles out of zucchini and I'll be darned if it doesn't taste similar to pasta! Whip up this quick and easy keto Alfredo sauce in minutes using heavy cream, butter, garlic, cream cheese, and Parmesan.
Instructions to make Keto Chicken Alfredo:
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Set cream cheese out to soften
- Trim chicken thighs and set aside
- In large mixing bowl add 2 cups of mayo, 1 cup Grated Parmesan and optional seasonings. Mix ingredients.
- Add chicken to bowl and evenly coat in mixture. Add chicken to lightly greased baking sheet and top with any remaining mayo mixture.
- Bake in oven for 45-60min or until internal temperature reached 165° then let cool.
- While chicken is cooking add large stock pot to oven and fill 2/3 up with water and start to boil (this is for the noodles)
- While chicken is cooking and and water is heating, fry bacon in saute pan. Reserve bacon fats for later use. After bacon is done, set aside to cool
- Put medium sized sauce pot on stove, add stick of butter and melt over low heat. Once melted add heavy cream and and bacon fats then slowly start warming up to low-medium heat
- Add noodles to strainer and rinse off then add to boiling water. Stirring occasionally
- Once cream sauce has warmed add softened cream cheese and begin to melt. Stirring constantly
- When cream cheese is melted you can add optional seasonings and increase heat of sauce to medium. Stirring regularly.
- When sauce begins to bubble remove from heat and slowly stir in cheddar and shredded parmesan. Continue stirring until melted. Then add one cup of water to thin sauce, cumble bacon and add to sauce, add to low heat and stir.
- Remove noodles from water and rinse in strainer then return to pot (not on burner) and pour half of sauce over it and stir. (These noodles technically don't need to be cooked but I do because it seems to help their taste)
- You can either portion the pasta for meal prep or add to serving dish
- Chop chicken and scoop it onto pasta. Pour remaining sauce atop pasta.
Chicken Alfredo pasta was my favorite "fancy" restaurant order as a kid — luxe sauce clinging to fettuccine topped with crispy chicken. It was about as close to macaroni and cheese and chicken. This Chicken Alfredo Spaghetti Squash does remind me of chicken Alfredo pasta, because the major flavors come from the sauce. And this low-carb, keto white pasta sauce is amazing!.definitely include tacos, alfredo, pasta, and everything else in this Keto Taco Alfredo Chicken Pasta recipe. I once read about how alfredo sauce was invented and I thought it was somewhat interesting.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food keto chicken alfredo recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!