Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, marinated and baked chicken strips - shawarma djej. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Marinated and baked chicken strips - shawarma djej is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Marinated and baked chicken strips - shawarma djej is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
This chicken breast marinated in a savory yogurt can be served in shawarma sandwiches for lunch or as an entree at a Lebanese dinner. Easy Oven Baked Chicken And Rice With Garlic Butter Mushrooms mixed through is winner of a chicken dinner! Lebanese Grilled Chicken Recipe With Garlic - Djej Miswe is a Traditional Lebanese Cuisine Dish That is Delicious The longer you marinate the chicken the more flavor it will have.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook marinated and baked chicken strips - shawarma djej using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Marinated and baked chicken strips - shawarma djej:
- Take 2 kg chicken breasts, cut into thin fajita-like strips
- Take For the marinade:
- Prepare 5 cloves garlic, crushed
- Get 1 cup lemon juice
- Get 1 1/2 cups vegetable oil
- Make ready 1 cup white vinegar
- Make ready 1 teaspoon salt
- Prepare 4 teaspoons 7 spices
- Take 1 pinch mastic gum, if available
Just a handful of every day spices Chicken Shawarma. BAKING: Cooking on a BBQ or stove is best to get the caramelisation. Chicken shawarma recipe - A popular arab dish prepared by grilling strips of marinated meat. You'll have marinated & tenderized chicken thighs that are skewered in a home-made vertical rotisserie & baked in the oven until tender & juicy.
Instructions to make Marinated and baked chicken strips - shawarma djej:
- In a large bowl, place the chicken strips and all the marinade ingredients together. Mix well and let it marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hr.
- Transfer the chicken and its marinade to a baking tray. Place the tray in the oven, at medium heat, for 30 to 40 min or until the chicken is tender.
- Serve the chicken shawarma with garlic cream, fried potatoes and pickles.
- Note: You can find the recipe 'garlic cream' under my profile.
I made a Parmesan and herb crusted baked chicken that turned out pretty good last year. And it works for seafood as well like this panko crusted tilapia. The marinade is just some buttermilk mixed with a little vegetable oil, some garlic, ground cumin, maple syrup and salt and pepper to tastes. Prepare a marinade for the chicken. Simple delicious Grilled Chicken Shawarma - bursting with Middle Eastern Flavor!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food marinated and baked chicken strips - shawarma djej recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!