Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, keto chicken malai kebab. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Keto Chicken Malai kebab is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Keto Chicken Malai kebab is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
A lot of people seem to think Indian food is very carb heavy. While this is true to an extent, there is a huge range of Indian food that falls under the Keto friendly umbrella. I personally find Chinese food to be less Keto friendly because of the sauces they use, which do contain a fair amount of sugar.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have keto chicken malai kebab using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Keto Chicken Malai kebab:
- Make ready 500 gms Boneless Chicken
- Get 100 ml Heavy Cream
- Get 50 gms Cheese-Britannia or Amul
- Prepare 10 gms Ginger-Garlic Paste
- Take 2 tbsp Ghee or clarified butter
- Take 1/2 tsp Salt
- Get 1/2 tsp Black Pepper Powder
- Get Juice of half a lime
- Prepare 1/2 Green Pepper
- Get 1/2 Yellow Pepper
- Get 1/2 Red Pepper
- Make ready as needed Onion
Cut the chicken into kebab size pieces. In a bowl mix the cheese, cream, ginger,-garlic paste, salt, pepper, and lime juice. Mix all the ingredients well till you have a nice creamy marinade. Add in the chicken and mix nicely with fingers to coat all the pieces.
Instructions to make Keto Chicken Malai kebab:
- Cut the chicken into kebab size pieces. - In a bowl mix the cheese, cream, ginger,-garlic paste, salt, pepper, and lime juice. Add the ghee too. Mix all the ingredients well till you have a nice creamy marinade.
- Add in the chicken and mix nicely with fingers to coat all the pieces. Cover and set aside for one hour if you are going to grill it soon or else store it in the fridge overnight
- Before grilling brush the ghee on the chicken pieces. I used wooden skewers which I had soaked for 15 minutes. You can skewer and directly roast but I lined a baking tray with foil and grilled the chicken on it.
- I like colour in my food and I chopped square pieces of the coloured peppers and onion and skewered them with the half cooked chicken. I then roasted them on a grill in the oven to get the charred colour.
- Serve with chutney and lime. Bon appetite!!
Here I am with a brand new Keto recipe as part of this collaboration. This is my recipe for Malai Chicken wings. It's a quick, easy and delicious snack that's perfect for any occasion. I've obviously taken inspiration from my recent Keto Malai Kebab recipe that I put out recently. Indian kebab recipes translate very well onto chicken wings.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food keto chicken malai kebab recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!