Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, baked cordon bleu with creamy chicken corn sauce. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Baked cordon Bleu with creamy chicken corn sauce is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Baked cordon Bleu with creamy chicken corn sauce is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
You'll love this Chicken Cordon Blue recipe because it is baked not fried which lends itself to a much healthier version. The saltiness of black forest ham, the gooeyness of Swiss cheese, the crunch of a panko coating, and, of course, the creamy dijon mustard sauce, all of this rolled into the "never grows. A classic Chicken Cordon Bleu can be quite intimidating to make with so many steps involved just in the preparation alone!
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have baked cordon bleu with creamy chicken corn sauce using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked cordon Bleu with creamy chicken corn sauce:
- Make ready 1 chicken breast
- Make ready to taste Salt and pepper
- Prepare to taste Garlic salt
- Get 4 slices Mozzarella cheese(or any cheese)
- Get Bread crumbs/flour/corn meal
- Make ready Melted margarine
- Make ready Sauce:
- Get 2 tbsp cream of chicken soup powder
- Prepare 4 tbsp canned in corn
- Take 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Take 1/4-1/2 cup milk
- Make ready 1/4 cup Shredded cheese(optional)
- Take to taste Salt and pepper
Chicken Cordon Bleu made easy in a skillet! Same delicious flavors but less work and faster cook time! Also includes a rich and creamy dijon sauce. This Skillet Chicken Cordon Bleu is a simplified take on the classically baked chicken cordon bleu.
Instructions to make Baked cordon Bleu with creamy chicken corn sauce:
- Cut up chicken breast into fillets, salt and pepper them on both sides.
- Roll out one piece of chicken at a time in the flour/breading mixture until thin enough making sure to get both sides covered in crumbs.
- Add a slice of cheese onto every piece of chicken and roll closed, insert toothpicks to keep closed.
- Dip the chicken rolls into the melted margarine. Place on baking sheet. Bake in 350° oven for about 45 minutes or until done.
- Sauce: mix all ingredients in a small saucepan and bring to a boil, if sauce is too thick add more milk.
- Pour sauce over chicken and serve with mashed potatoes. ENJOY!
It still includes all the same flavors without too. Chicken stuffed with ham and cheese, coated with crunchy golden breadcrumbs. You'd swear it's fried - but it's baked. I stuff my Easy Chicken Cordon Bleu simply by cutting a pocket into chicken breast, then stuffing it with cheese rolled up inside ham (helps stop the. This Chicken Cordon Bleu sauce is ALWAYS a huge hit!
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food baked cordon bleu with creamy chicken corn sauce recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!