Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, chicken lettuce wraps. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
As we veer into the warmer months, this is a meal that won't heat up your kitchen or feel too heavy to. These Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps wraps are one of my favorite dinners (along with this cashew chicken stir fry). They are quick and easy and my whole family loves them.
Chicken Lettuce Wraps is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Chicken Lettuce Wraps is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook chicken lettuce wraps using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Lettuce Wraps:
- Make ready 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- Make ready 1 lb Ground Chicken
- Take 2 Cloves Garlic (minced)
- Take 1 Onion (diced)
- Prepare 1/4 cup Hoisin Sauce
- Make ready 2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- Make ready 1 tbsp Rice Wine Vinegar
- Get 1 tbsp Freshly Grated Ginger
- Get 1 tsp Sriracha, or more, to taste
- Prepare 1 (8 ounce) can whole water chestnuts, drained and diced
- Make ready 2 Green Onions (thinly sliced)
- Get to taste Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper,
- Prepare 1 head butter lettuce
A PF Chang's copycat recipe that's super easy to make and tastes just. These Asian lettuce wraps make a delicious main dish for busy weeknights or can be enjoyed as an appetizer for a Chinese take-out Should I Make Ground Turkey or Ground Chicken Lettuce Wraps? This PF Chang's Lettuce Wraps recipe is a copycat of a restaurant favorite. These Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps are reminiscent of PF Chang's Chicken Lettuce Wraps, yet they're gluten-free, paleo-friendly and much healthier.
Steps to make Chicken Lettuce Wraps:
- Heat olive oil in a saucepan over medium high heat. Add ground chicken and cook until browned, about 3-5 minutes, making sure to crumble the chicken as it cooks; drain excess fat.
- Stir in garlic, onion, hoisin sauce, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, ginger and Sriracha until onions have become translucent, about 1-2 minutes.
- Stir in chestnuts and green onions until tender, about 1-2 minutes; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- To serve, spoon several tablespoons of the chicken mixture into the center of a lettuce leaf, taco-style.
With fresh ingredients and a few simple swaps. Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps. by Delish US. Grilled chicken smothered in the tastiest general-tso's inspired sauce with crunchy cashews. These Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps are your solution for an easy chicken dinner that packs a punch of flavor. healthyish. Serve chicken mixture with lettuce, herbs, lime wedges, and more sambal oelek for making lettuce wraps.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food chicken lettuce wraps recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!