Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, low carb chicken parma. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Put the chicken breast fillets on a cutting board covered with aluminium foil or parchment paper. Slice the fillets lengthwise in two thinner pieces. Cover with foil or parchment paper and pound with a meat.
Low carb chicken parma is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Low carb chicken parma is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook low carb chicken parma using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Low carb chicken parma:
- Get Thinly sliced chicken breast (1 breast)
- Prepare Eggs (1 large)
- Get Crushed pork rinds (2 cups)
- Make ready Parmesan cheese (1/2 cup)
- Take Garlic powder (1 tsp)
- Get Onion powder (1/2 tsp)
- Take Marinara (1/2 cup)
- Get Cheese (1/2 cup)
- Get Parsley (1/2 tbsp)
Just like a classic chicken Parma recipe, skinless and boneless chicken breasts are dipped in a flavourful egg wash for the ultimate taste explosion before being coated in a Parmesan crumb. Now that it's starting to get a little cooler out, I'm thinking of yummy fall recipes that I love, including this Low-Carb Chicken Parm! It just as good, if not better, than the real stuff. I start off by mixing all of my dry ingredients in a small bowl, then whisk the egg & water in another small bowl, and.
Instructions to make Low carb chicken parma:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line with a baking sheet.
- Add the eggs to a shallow dish.
- Add crushed pork rinds, Parmesan, garlic powder, and onion powder to a second shallow dish and stir to combine.
- Butterfly the chicken breast. Dip each piece of chicken into the egg and then the pork rinds. Be sure to press the pork rinds into the chicken so that the crust adheres to the meat.
- Place the chicken on the prepared baking dish and bake.
- Remove the chicken from the oven and spread the marinara evenly over each piece of chicken.
- Sprinkle with you choice of cheese.
- Return the chicken to the oven and bake until the cheese has melted.
- Sprinkle with parsley before serving.
To make this low-carb chicken parmesan we are going to skip breading. However, if you absolutely want a crispy crust for you chicken breasts, you might want to take a look at my keto breading recipe right. Spray a large cookie sheet with non-stick spray. Add the eggs to a shallow dish. Add the pork rinds, Parmesan, garlic powder, and onion powder to a second shallow dish and stir to combine.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food low carb chicken parma recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!