Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, low-carb okara hamburgers. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Low-Carb Okara Hamburgers is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Low-Carb Okara Hamburgers is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Simply season the meat, press into thin strips, then dehydrate. If you are looking for a quick and easy way to make low carb beef jerky, use a jerky gun with seasoned ground meat. This ground beef jerky recipe requires no marinating because the seasoning is blended into the.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have low-carb okara hamburgers using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Low-Carb Okara Hamburgers:
- Get 200 grams ●Ground pork
- Get 100 grams ●Fresh okara
- Take 1/2 ●Onions (finely chopped)
- Make ready 1/2 ●Carrot (finely chopped)
- Prepare 50 grams ● Lotus root (finely chopped) - optional
- Get 20 ml ●Soy milk (or regular milk)
- Make ready 1 dash ●Salt and pepper
- Prepare 1 tbsp ●Chicken soup stock granules
- Make ready 50 ml ☆ Soy sauce
- Get 50 ml ☆ Sake
- Get 2 tsp ☆ Artificial sweetener (or sugar)
- Prepare 1 tbsp ☆ Mirin
- Get 1 Katakuriko mixed with water
Ro*Tel tomatoes give it just a little kick. This low carb hamburger vegetable soup recipe is a recreation of a hamburger noodle soup that I used to love. Find great, easy to follow low carb recipes for any meal, any taste or any occasion. Get the latest research and discover new recipes on this My low-carb, stovetop version of Japanese Cheesecake is much less tedious and it gets its jiggle in a totally different way, but it jiggles just the same!
Steps to make Low-Carb Okara Hamburgers:
- Put the ● ingredients in a bowl, and mix and knead them together with your hands. The texture depends on how much moisture is in the okara, so adjust with the amount of soy milk added. (You should be able to form patties with it.) Divide into 4 portions and form into patties.
- Spread some olive oil (not listed in the ingredients) in a frying pan, and add the 4 patties. Put on a lid and steam-fry.
- Open the lid; if the bottom side is browned, turn the patties over and brown the other side.
- Put the ☆ ingredients in another frying pan. Cook while mixing to evaporate the alcohol. Lastly, add the katakuriko and water to thicken the sauce.
- The sauce is quite thick and sweet. Adjust to taste.
- Here I packed the bottom of the frying pan with the burger mixture to make a big burger. I served it in the frying pan. I sliced it into portions and served it with grated daikon radish.
- It's a very neutral-tasting hamburger, so it goes well with any kind of sauce. We also have it simmered in a demi-glace sauce.
This comforting and savory Keto and Low Carb Hamburger Casserole Recipe is great as a leftover because the flavors really intensify! This savory and comforting keto and low carb hamburger casserole recipe is amazingly tasty baked meal that got rave reviews. If you do eat cheese you can. The low-carb burger, it turned out, was a regular hamburger. Except instead of being sandwiched between two halves of a bun, it was expertly wrapped inside Here's my own version of the low-carb burger that helped me lose ten pounds several years ago that I've since gained back and then some.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food low-carb okara hamburgers recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!