Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, burnt garlic mixed chicken rice with manchurian gravy. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Indo-Chinese food can never go out of fashion! Simple ingredients, easy cooking methods & robust flavors - this cuisine can never really go wrong. To begin making the Burnt Garlic Chicken Fried Rice, heat oil in a wok/kadhai on medium heat and add chopped garlic to it.
Burnt garlic mixed chicken rice with manchurian gravy is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Burnt garlic mixed chicken rice with manchurian gravy is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have burnt garlic mixed chicken rice with manchurian gravy using 24 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Burnt garlic mixed chicken rice with manchurian gravy:
- Prepare 2 cup Boiled rice -
- Make ready 1 cup Boiled noodles -
- Prepare 250 gm Cauliflower-
- Prepare 2 Capsicum-
- Make ready 2 Onion -
- Take 2 Carrot -
- Prepare 7-9 Beans -
- Make ready 1 cup Mushroom -
- Prepare 1cup Boiled chicken -
- Prepare -2 Scrambled eggs
- Take 2 tsp Ginger /garlic finely chopped -
- Take 10 tsp Garlic chopped -
- Prepare 6tsp Soya sauce-
- Prepare 8 tsp Tomato sauce -
- Get 2tsp Vinegar-
- Take 6tsp Corn flour -
- Get 6tsp Maida -
- Make ready 3tsp Pepper -
- Make ready 3 Green chilies -
- Make ready as required Oil
- Prepare as per taste Salt
- Take 1/2tsp Sugar -
- Take as required Celery/spring onion
- Make ready as required Water
This dish is served across the world more in Indian restaurants than in Chinese restaurants. Chicken manchurian gravy recipe with step by step & video is a popular Indo-Chinese recipe made in a spicy, tangy sauce that would perfect for fried rice. Chicken Manchurian Gravy Recipe is another of the popular dishes of Indo-Chinese cuisine.. Chicken Manchurian can be a yummy starter if prepared dry and can be a great curry-combination with fried rice, noodles, nan and battura.
Instructions to make Burnt garlic mixed chicken rice with manchurian gravy:
- Take a pan and fry the garlic till its brown and remove it
- Now in same oil add the finely cut onion,carrot,capsicum,beans and mushroom (take one onion and one capsicum).add boiled chicken to it
- Then add 3 tsp soya sauce and 1 tsp vinegar and 2 tsp pepper powder to it.add the boiled rice and noodles and sort it.add finely chopped celery spring onions and scrambled eggs along with the burnt garlic we kept aside.
- For manchurian : take a vessel and mix corn flour and maida with salt.coat the gobhi with this batter and deep fry it
- Take a pan and add oil then finely chopped ginger,green chillies, garlic.once its sauted add the onion cubes then the capsicum.
- The take the remaining batter in the bowl and water to it.then add 3 tsp soya sauce,8 tsp tomato sauce and 1 tsp vinegar to it.add this to the pan and boil it along with the onions and capsicum mix.then once it starts boiling add 1 tsp pepper,1/2 tsp sugar powder and the fried gobhi.
- Garnish it with celery and spring onions.
The same recipe can be used to cook Gopi (cauliflower) Manchurian and Paneer Manchurian by replacing chicken with cauliflower or paneer. Baby Corn Manchurian Gravy - Best for Chinese Main Course. Take the chopped baby corn in a mixing bowl. Add ¼ teaspoon black pepper and ¼ teaspoon Serve with Baby Corn Manchurian with veg fried rice, burnt garlic fried rice, veg noodles or plain steamed rice. Place rice, water, sesame oil, chicken bouillon, olive oil, green onion, garlic and ginger in a rice cooker.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food burnt garlic mixed chicken rice with manchurian gravy recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!