Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, oven teriyaki chicken. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Whisk cornstarch and water together in a small bowl until dissolved; set aside. Combine soy sauce, sugar, mirin, ginger, garlic, and red pepper flakes together in a saucepan over medium heat until the mixture starts to simmer. A spicy, homemade teriyaki of soy sauce, cider vinegar, ginger and garlic enlivens chicken thighs or pieces.
Oven Teriyaki Chicken is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Oven Teriyaki Chicken is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook oven teriyaki chicken using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Oven Teriyaki Chicken:
- Take 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs - cut to about 1" strips
- Make ready 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- Make ready 2/3 cup soy sauce
- Make ready 1/4 cup honey
- Make ready 3 tbs rice wine vinegar or apple cider vinegar
- Prepare 2 tsp sesame oil
- Get 3 cloves garlic - minced
- Make ready 2 tbs cornstarch
- Make ready 2 tbs cold water
- Prepare 2 cups steamed broccoli (optional)
Teriyaki Chicken thighs made in the oven with an easy and delicious marinade is one of the best tasting chicken recipes that your entire family will love!. You will love this homemade sticky, sweet and salty sauce that coats the tender pieces of chicken! Plus, this dinner cooks up quickly, making it perfect for a busy weeknight dinner. Oven-Baked Teriyaki Chicken Thighs Oven-Baked Teriyaki Chicken Thighs.
Steps to make Oven Teriyaki Chicken:
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Add all ingredients except chicken and broccoli to a medium saucepan. Bring to a simmer over medium heat, stirring frequently. Simmer until sauce thickens to a glaze like consistency.
- Place chicken pieces in an oven safe dish. When sauce is ready pour over chicken. Stir to coat and spread out into an even layer. Place in oven. Bake 30-35 minutes uncovered.
- Remove from oven. Let rest 5-10 minutes. Serve over rice with steamed broccoli and enjoy!
Easy Oven Baked Teriyaki Chicken Breast are the most simple of dinners that the whole family will love. Just a few simple ingredients and you have a simple, healthy meal on the table faster than take out. Baked Teriyaki Chicken that's crispy and caramelized in the oven with just five minutes of prep time and homemade teriyaki sauce. We love classic Asian dishes like Shrimp Tempura, Chicken Pad Thai and General Tso's Chicken. Pour half of the teriyaki sauce over the chicken, use a fork or tongs to turn the chicken over a couple of times to coat in the sauce, and cover the pan with foil.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food oven teriyaki chicken recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!