Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, oven baked chicken nepali style. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mix all the ingredients and rub the chicken pieces. Crispy Fried Chicken in Nepali Style This is an easy baked Tandoori Chicken recipe for everyone who happens not to have a tandoor sitting in the middle of your kitchen!
Oven Baked Chicken Nepali Style is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Oven Baked Chicken Nepali Style is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook oven baked chicken nepali style using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Oven Baked Chicken Nepali Style:
- Take 4 chicken legs
- Prepare 3 large garlic cloves
- Get 1 tbsp vinegar
- Get salt
- Get paprika
- Make ready 1 tbsp cinnamon powder
- Make ready 1 tbsp Garam Masala
- Make ready 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Take 1 tsp Oil (to grease the baking pan and to add in the marinate)
Place flour and eggs in separate large bowls. Dip each piece of chicken into the flour, then egg and then coat in the breadcrumbs. Full chicken kulambu - Cooking a entire chicken. This is the easiest oven baked tandoori chicken.
Instructions to make Oven Baked Chicken Nepali Style:
- Mix all the ingredients and rub the chicken pieces. (You can place cuts on the chickens, so the chickens get all the flavours)
- Leave the chicken as it is for 10 minutes.
- Then keep the marinated chicken in the fridge for 2 hours-to overnight (as wished)
- Keep the Chicken in a baking dish or griller and bake for 360°F for 40 minutes or grill for 45-50 minutes.
Authentic flavor with a great marinate. This article shows you how to prepare oven baked tandoori chicken at home in just three simple steps. You will be pleasantly surprised that it is easier than you think. Oven-baked rotisserie-style chicken begins with a good blend of herbs and spices. It's a delicious dish that's very simple to make.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food oven baked chicken nepali style recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!