Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken with herbs and sour cream in oven bag. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken with herbs and sour cream in oven bag is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Chicken with herbs and sour cream in oven bag is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Then, instead of dipping the chicken into the sour cream mixture, I marinated the chicken in it in a sealed gallon zip lock baggie for about an hour, then dredging them in the bread crumbs before baking. Half way through, at ten minutes, pouring the melted butter on the chicken. These chicken breasts are marinated in a combination of sour cream, lemon juice, and garlic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have chicken with herbs and sour cream in oven bag using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken with herbs and sour cream in oven bag:
- Make ready 10 piece chicken drumstick
- Make ready 2 tbsp sour cream
- Make ready 3 lb potatoes
- Make ready 1 large onion
- Make ready 1 italian herb mix
- Take 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Prepare 1 salt and pepper
- Prepare 4 tbsp curry powder
- Take 1 oven bag
Put your chicken breasts on top. Sprinkle the italian seasoning, pepper, and salt on top. Slather each piece generously with sour cream. Sprinkle bread crumbs on top of the sour cream.
Steps to make Chicken with herbs and sour cream in oven bag:
- Wash drumsticks with water in a strain.
- Season with salt and pepper. Add lemon juice.
- Rub with sour cream and herb mix
- Add onion and potatoe slices. Add salt, pepper and half curry powder
- Open oveb bag and add flour in bottom to prevent sticking. Put chicken mix in bag and sprinkle rest of curry. Add a cup of water.
- Close bag with enclosed plastic tie and make 3 knife slits through bag. Place in a pyrex pan.
- Put in preheated 350°F oven. Allow to cook for 60-75 min or until chicken and potatoes are brownish.
- Let it set outside oven anf carefully open the bag.
Sour Cream Chicken is one of our favorite dishes to cook for dinner. Boneless chicken breasts are covered in a sour cream mixture and baked in the oven. Serve this family loved chicken dish with a side of steamed broccoli, over egg noodles or rice for an easy weeknight meal. As a mom of three, I'm all about the easy family dinners. Weeknights are always a busy time between the after school.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chicken with herbs and sour cream in oven bag recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!