Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, matt's oven baked lemon pepper chicken. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Matt's Oven Baked Lemon Pepper Chicken is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Matt's Oven Baked Lemon Pepper Chicken is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Lemon pepper seasoning, a zesty combo of dried lemon peel, onion, garlic, and plenty of ground black peppercorns, passes that test with flying colors. Lightly coat a baking dish large enough to fit the chicken in a single layer with. Lemon Pepper Chicken is an American favorite!
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have matt's oven baked lemon pepper chicken using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Matt's Oven Baked Lemon Pepper Chicken:
- Get 3 boneless skinless chicken brests
- Take 1/2 cup lemon jus
- Make ready 1 garlic powder
- Get 1 ground black pepper
- Take 1 grindable white pepper
If you throw chicken into a pan with salt and pepper and bake it for forever, of course it's going to be terrible. This recipe starts on the stovetop for a perfect golden sear then finishes in the oven for the juiciest. Incredibly flavorful and juicy Baked Lemon Pepper Chicken is low-carb, gluten-free and takes MINUTES to prepare. This is a classic bake once, eat twice.
Steps to make Matt's Oven Baked Lemon Pepper Chicken:
- Pour lemon jus into zipper seal bag.
- Place chicken breasts in bag. let marinade for 1-2 hours. filping bag regularly
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Pour a small amount of lemon jus onto a 1" deep baking pan or cookie sheet. Barley enough to wet the bottom of the pan. Sprinkle black pepper lightly into lemmon jus
- Place chicken on pan. Sprinkle black pepper garlic powder and grind white pepper over chicken (to taste)
- Cover with tin foil and bake for 30 min
- After 30 min remove tin foil. pour off aprox 1/2 of remaining jus in pan
- Replace in oven bake for an additional 30 min uncovered basting often
This baked lemon-pepper chicken recipe is it. Chicken breasts are cooked in a skillet, then finished in the oven with lemon slices that soften and become part of the sauce, with a touch of maple syrup and butter to carry the flavor. It's so simple and delicious, you'll be making this healthy dinner again and. Make the best tender, juicy baked lemon pepper garlic chicken with this easy recipe. Incredibly flavored with breadcrumbs, parmesan, butter, and How to prepare lemon pepper garlic chicken.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food matt's oven baked lemon pepper chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!