Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, matt's oven baked lemon pepper chicken. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Matt's Oven Baked Lemon Pepper Chicken is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Matt's Oven Baked Lemon Pepper Chicken is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Lemon pepper seasoning, a zesty combo of dried lemon peel, onion, garlic, and plenty of ground black peppercorns, passes that test with flying colors. Lightly coat a baking dish large enough to fit the chicken in a single layer with. Lemon Pepper Chicken is an American favorite!
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook matt's oven baked lemon pepper chicken using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Matt's Oven Baked Lemon Pepper Chicken:
- Make ready 3 boneless skinless chicken brests
- Make ready 1/2 cup lemon jus
- Prepare 1 garlic powder
- Prepare 1 ground black pepper
- Take 1 grindable white pepper
If you throw chicken into a pan with salt and pepper and bake it for forever, of course it's going to be terrible. This recipe starts on the stovetop for a perfect golden sear then finishes in the oven for the juiciest. Incredibly flavorful and juicy Baked Lemon Pepper Chicken is low-carb, gluten-free and takes MINUTES to prepare. This is a classic bake once, eat twice.
Instructions to make Matt's Oven Baked Lemon Pepper Chicken:
- Pour lemon jus into zipper seal bag.
- Place chicken breasts in bag. let marinade for 1-2 hours. filping bag regularly
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Pour a small amount of lemon jus onto a 1" deep baking pan or cookie sheet. Barley enough to wet the bottom of the pan. Sprinkle black pepper lightly into lemmon jus
- Place chicken on pan. Sprinkle black pepper garlic powder and grind white pepper over chicken (to taste)
- Cover with tin foil and bake for 30 min
- After 30 min remove tin foil. pour off aprox 1/2 of remaining jus in pan
- Replace in oven bake for an additional 30 min uncovered basting often
This baked lemon-pepper chicken recipe is it. Chicken breasts are cooked in a skillet, then finished in the oven with lemon slices that soften and become part of the sauce, with a touch of maple syrup and butter to carry the flavor. It's so simple and delicious, you'll be making this healthy dinner again and. Make the best tender, juicy baked lemon pepper garlic chicken with this easy recipe. Incredibly flavored with breadcrumbs, parmesan, butter, and How to prepare lemon pepper garlic chicken.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food matt's oven baked lemon pepper chicken recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!