Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, my homemade chicken enchiladas. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
I made chicken enchiladas for the family. Clearly the beef and chicken taste different but I just wanted to put it out there that the seasoning I used for. When we go to Mexican restaurants, enchiladas or tacos of some kind are usually my first choices.
My homemade Chicken Enchiladas is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. My homemade Chicken Enchiladas is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook my homemade chicken enchiladas using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make My homemade Chicken Enchiladas:
- Prepare my ingredients
- Take 6 large chicken breast (seasoned, cooked, boned and broken into bite-size pieces
- Take 3/4 cup pace picante sauce
- Prepare 2 can cream of chicken soup
- Make ready 1 soup can of water
- Get 4 oz can chopped black olives
- Get 1/2 cup chopped onions
- Make ready 2 cups jack cheese (shredded)
- Make ready 1 dozen flour tortillas
- Prepare 4 oz can diced chilis
- Make ready 1 pints sour cream
Here is our easy chicken enchiladas recipe with the BEST homemade AND store-bought enchilada sauces. (And trust me, we've tried them ALL!) Homemade Chicken Enchiladas are moist chicken wrapped in a tortilla, smothered in an enchilada gravy-like sauce, topped with plenty of cheese. I solved that problem tonight with these Homemade Chicken Enchiladas. They received more praise than I could've hoped for in my wildest dreams. Seriously the best chicken enchiladas ever, made with lots of chicken, cheese, black beans (optional), and my favorite homemade red enchilada sauce recipe.
Steps to make My homemade Chicken Enchiladas:
- Mix broken chicken, olives, onions, some of the cheese and the picante sauce together. Spoon into Tortilla's and roll up. Place seem side down in medium roasting pan.
- In 1 At. Casserole heat soup and water till creamy. Add chili's and sour cream
- Simmer till smooth.
- Spoon sauce all over tortillas, then cover completely with remaining cheese.
- Bake in 350° oven for 30 minutes or until hot n cheese is bubbly.
This chicken enchilada recipe is the perfect dinner when you're craving Mexican food. You're favorite chicken enchiladas sandwiched in a soft bun. The sauce can make or break the whole dish—make sure you have a good one! Cook your chicken with your favorite seasonings, even if just salt and pepper. I personally like to add garlic salt to mine.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food my homemade chicken enchiladas recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!