Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, freestyle chicken enchiladas. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Case in point, these chicken enchiladas. There was just a couple of things I had to do to make these low in Freestyle points. The first thing was I used Ole Xtreme high fiber tortillas.
Freestyle chicken enchiladas is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Freestyle chicken enchiladas is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have freestyle chicken enchiladas using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Freestyle chicken enchiladas:
- Get 1 rotisserie chicken
- Make ready 24 oz cream of chicken
- Make ready 20 oz enchilada sauce
- Take 8 oz can green chilis chopped
- Prepare 1/2 cup salsa
- Get 12 oz sour cream
- Make ready 1 lb shredded cheese
- Make ready 3 each green onions chopped
- Take 1 can sliced black olives
- Prepare 1 salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare 6 large tortillas
LOVE this easy Chicken Enchilada Casserole recipe! It's made with the best homemade enchilada sauce, and layered with corn tortillas, cheese, beans, and your favorite fillings. Chicken Enchiladas - Weight Watchers Freestyle. Jump to Recipe·Print Recipe Enchiladas are my favorite food to order at Mexican restaurants and when I saw this recipe for white enchiladas, I.
Instructions to make Freestyle chicken enchiladas:
- Pick chicken off of bones or just use desired amount of cooked shredded chicken breast, set aside.
- Mix all of cream of chicken, half of enchilada sauce(set other half aside), sour cream, salsa, salt and pepper, and green chili's in 1 bowl. Set a portion of mixture aside for later, to spread on top.
- Add sauce mixture to shredded chicken, add desired amount of cheese for inside of enchiladas.
- Take your pan and spread other half of enchilada sauce in bottom.
- Wrap chicken/sauce mixture in tortillas and place in pan.
- Take sauce mixture previously set aside and spread it on top of wrapped tortillas.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese, chopped onion, sliced olives, and anything else your hungry tummy desires on top.
- Bake at 350 Fahrenheit for 30 minutes or until thoroughly cooked through.
- Stuff your face with the deliciousness!
A spicy chicken and chile pepper mixture is blended with a creamy soup mixture, rolled up in flour tortillas, and baked with Cheddar cheese on top. This is an easy chicken enchiladas recipe that you. Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas are a classic American family favorite! How to Freeze Chicken Enchiladas: Chicken. These chicken enchiladas are so easy to throw together.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food freestyle chicken enchiladas recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!