Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, curry satay chicken skewer. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Delicious chicken satay or grilled chicken skewers marinated with spices and served with peanut sauce. Easy, authentic and the Satay or chicken satay conjures up a mental picture of perfectly grilled and nicely charred chicken skewers with mouthwatering. And this Chicken Satay Curry knocks it out of the park! "I rarely.
Curry Satay Chicken Skewer is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Curry Satay Chicken Skewer is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have curry satay chicken skewer using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Curry Satay Chicken Skewer:
- Get 2 chicken breasts (250g)
- Make ready 1 yellow onion (grated)
- Prepare 3 pegs of garlic (grated)
- Prepare 2 inches ginger (grated)
- Take 2 oz coconut cream
- Make ready 1 oz sour cream
- Make ready 1 tbsp cumin
- Make ready 2 tsp turmeric
- Take 2 tsp curry powder
- Prepare 8 grains of allspice/pimiento (cracked)
- Prepare 2 sprigs fresh mint, torn and bruised
- Get 1 tbsp peanut butter
- Get 1/4 tsp salt
- Make ready 3 tbsp cooking oil
Served with THE BEST creamy peanut sauce ever!!! I'm going to be completely honest with you guys. These chicken satay skewers could taste like shoe leather. And if they did, that would be okay.
Instructions to make Curry Satay Chicken Skewer:
- Cut the chicken into bite-size pieces, and skewer them. There should be about 3 full 6" skewers per breast.
- Stir all of the remaining ingredients (besides the oil) in a dish.
- Marinate the chicken for about 4 hours, longer if you would like.
- Cook in an oiled grill pan over medium low heat until nicely cooked on all sides.
- Scrape the pan to get all of the delicious charred bits out.
- Enjoy with buttery spinach and rice!
Because this peanut-lime sauce will make anything and everything taste so much. How To Make Grilled Thai Curry Chicken skewers. This both tenderizes the meat and ensures it cooks evenly. Next, make the marinade by combining the soy sauce, brown sugar, lime zest, vegetable oil, garlic, curry powder, ginger, cardamom and salt in a bowl. Chicken satay is a summertime favourite to cook on the BBQ.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food curry satay chicken skewer recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!