Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, cajun chicken pasta bake. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken dredged in Cajun spices is sauteed with bell peppers and mushrooms, and presented in a basil-cream sauce over linguine. Easy One Pot Cajun Chicken & Pasta Recipe. There are several ways you can customize this super simple and delicious one pot pasta.
Cajun Chicken Pasta Bake is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Cajun Chicken Pasta Bake is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have cajun chicken pasta bake using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cajun Chicken Pasta Bake:
- Get 1 lb. bow tie pasta, cooked
- Prepare 3 chicken breasts
- Prepare 1/2 of each, red green and orange bell peppers
- Get 1 small onion
- Make ready 2 jars (14.5 oz.) each) Alfredo sauce
- Make ready 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Get 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Prepare 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Get 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- Get 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- Take 3 tsp. Cajun seasoning
- Take 1 Tbsp. dried parsley
- Make ready 1/4 tsp. red pepper
Cajun chicken pasta immediately came to mind. It's a dish I rarely make and never order in restaurants. I mean, it tastes amazing, but if I were to order it, I would most likely eat the whole plate and then feel Here's a breakdown of how to make this Cajun Chicken Spaghetti Squash Bake RECIPE TUTORIAL: CHILI'S COPYCAT CAJUN CHICKEN PASTA (Great for Fall!) CraftyGirl Vlogs. How to cook Cajun SHRIMP ALFREDO PASTA.
Steps to make Cajun Chicken Pasta Bake:
- Begin prep-dice onion and slice bell peppers into strips. Beer is optional ;)
- Cut chicken into bite size pieces and saute in a little olive oil over medium high heat. Add all seasonings except cajun seasoning.
- When chicken is half way cooked, add onion and peppers.
- Continue to saute until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Add cajun seasoning.
- Mix in cooked drained pasta, both jars of Alfredo sauce and parmesan cheese. Combine thoroughly.
- Spoon into prepared 9x13 baking dish.
- Top with mozzarella and cheddar cheeses.
- Bake in oven at 375 degrees for 20 to 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta - cajun-style blackened chicken and penne pasta, and a creamy cajun, tomato pasta sauce! Use any kind of chicken you have at home. I used chicken breast, because it cooks faster. Cajun Chicken Pasta Bake is an easy to make creamy, spicy, flavorful pasta dish. Adjust the homemade Cajun seasoning to make this spicy or mild.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food cajun chicken pasta bake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!