Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, soft chicken tacos. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Soft chicken tacos are healthy, delicious comfort food. Made with a shredded chicken filling, soft wholesome tortillas, and fillings of your choice, soft chicken tacos are an easy meal to throw. These healthful Mexican chicken tacos are made with chicken thigh meat, making them especially moist.
Soft Chicken Tacos is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Soft Chicken Tacos is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook soft chicken tacos using 12 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Soft Chicken Tacos:
- Get 1 large full boneless chicken breast
- Make ready 1/2 medium onion
- Make ready 1 tsp minced garlic
- Get 1 tsp oregano
- Take 1 tbsp lemon pepper
- Make ready 1/2 tsp salt
- Prepare 1 dozen corn tortillas
- Take 2 cup shredded lettuce
- Get 1 cup shredded cabbage
- Take 1 cup diced tomato
- Make ready 1 cup grated cheese (your choice)
- Take 1 small jar of salsa of your choice
These simple yet flavorful chicken tacos are easy to make and filled with super juicy and delicious chicken! Perfect for weeknight meals and makes great leftovers! See more ideas about Chicken taco recipes, Soft shell chicken tacos recipe, Chicken tacos. Chicken Tacos are the perfect EASY weeknight dinner.
Instructions to make Soft Chicken Tacos:
- Shred lettuce and cabbage and mix together ahead of time.
- Dice tomatoes ahead of time.
- Use scissors to cut chicken breast into small pieces.
- Dice onion.
- Saute chicken, onion, garlic, and oregano using your choice of cooking oil in a medium skillet or saute pan until chicken turns white.
- Season chicken while cooking with salt and lemon pepper.
- Adjust burner under chicken to low heat to keep chicken warm.
- Add 1/2 Cup salsa to chicken after cooking and turning burner down.
- Slide tortillas individually on each side through hot cooking oil in a separate pan.
- Layer warm tortillas in paper towels as you fry them to soak up excess oil.
- Lay 3 tortillas open on each plate.
- Add chicken, cheese, lettuce, cabbage, and tomato to the center of each tortilla.
- Top each taco with salsa or taco sauce of your choice. (optional)
- Fold each taco over. Serve alone or with rice and beans. Eat and enjoy!
OVEN BAKED chicken tacos have lots of. With flavorful chicken morsels and taco fixings wrapped in soft tortillas, and then drizzled with a dreamy Del Taco-inspired sauce, they are quick and easy to make yet pack big, bold flavors. Choose Roast Chicken Soft Tacos for a healthier Mexican fiesta. These soft tacos are stuffed with with radishes, tomatoes, cabbage, cilantro–and of course, roasted chicken. No one can resist a taco with all its Mexican flavors and fresh ingredients.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food soft chicken tacos recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!