Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken and bacon stuffed croissants. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
These Breakfast Croissant Boats are stuffed with eggs, bacon and cheese for a delicious breakfast or brunch the whole family will love! This is possibly my favorite croissant breakfast recipe because it's fun and easy to prepare. They go over so well for breakfast and brunches on weekends and holidays.
Chicken and bacon stuffed croissants is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Chicken and bacon stuffed croissants is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have chicken and bacon stuffed croissants using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken and bacon stuffed croissants:
- Prepare 2 cups cooked shredded chicken
- Prepare 2 regular size cans of Pillsbury crescent rolls
- Prepare 1/3 cup cooked crumbled bacon
- Take 8 oz. cream cheese
- Prepare 2 tbsp butter
- Prepare 2 tbsp milk
- Make ready 1/4 cup finely chopped onions
- Prepare to taste Salt & Pepper
Stuff each chicken breast with the cream cheese mixture and close the chicken breast the best you can. I have found that it works just as well to spread the Once you try this Bacon and Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast, you won't want any other kind of chicken. A base recipe for baked bacon wrapped chicken stuffed with cream cheese and chives. Make it as written or add more flavors - customize it however you like!
Instructions to make Chicken and bacon stuffed croissants:
- Preheat oven to 350
- Cook 2 chicken breast and shred (I use Kitchenaid mixer with paddle attachment)
- Add in remaining ingredients except crescent rolls and mix well
- Open both cans of crescent rolls and pinch together creases to create 8 separate rectangles.
- Place a generous amount of chicken and bacon mixture in the center of the crescent roll. Pull up corners diagonally and pinch together. Repeat with all 8 rectangles.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake 13-15 minutes until golden brown.
Chicken breast is my go-to dinner option when I've got nothing else up my sleeve and this bacon wrapped cream cheese stuffed chicken is. Bacon-Wrapped Cheese-Stuffed Chicken stuffed with cream cheese and wrapped in crisp bacon. Super easy to make for everyday dinner yet fancy enough for company. Yep, even chicken parmesan can be stuffed inside your croissant. Use our favorite Chicken Parmigiana recipe or your own to create this crazy combination.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food chicken and bacon stuffed croissants recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!