Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, quick chicken wok recipe. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Now Choose From Multiple Easy Chicken Recipes To Create That Perfect Meal. An easy weeknight dinner, this quick chicken stir-fry with pineapple is as delicious as it is colorful! Serve with rice for a complete meal, or fried rice for a treat.
Quick chicken wok recipe is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Quick chicken wok recipe is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook quick chicken wok recipe using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Quick chicken wok recipe:
- Take 1 chicken breast
- Get 1 green capsicum
- Prepare 1 handful mushrooms (can be any kind)
- Take 1 handful basil
- Make ready 1/4 onion
- Take 2 cloves garlic
- Get 2 tsp sesame oils
- Take 1 tsp oyster sauce
- Make ready 1 tsp fish sauce
- Prepare Few crack of black pepper
Add cornstarch and toss to coat. Combine the soy sauce, ginger and garlic powder; add to bag and shake well. In large Ziploc bag combine chicken, soy sauce, ginger and cornstarch. Chicken Stir Fry Recipe and Instructions (a Quick and Easy Dinner) Loaded with vegetables, chicken, and savory Chinese flavors, this recipe for chicken stir fry comes together quickly and in one skillet.
Steps to make Quick chicken wok recipe:
- Prepare all the ingredients, slice or cut and clean:chicken breast, capsicum, mushrooms, onion, garlics and basil.
- Heat a wok, put sesame oils then chopped garlics and onion. After 2 minutes add sliced chicken breast, stir fry little bit then add mushrooms. Mix well then cover with lid.
- Once chicken and mushrooms turn slightly brown, add capsicum. 1 tsp oyster sauce and 1 tsp fish sauce. Stir fry nicely then cover with lid.
- After few 5-7 minutes, add black pepper and basil. Mix nicely then cover it again with lid to soften the basil and the fragrant mix with the other ingredients. Once it cook, serve immediately with white rice. Enjoy 😋
With a little bit of advanced preparation, you can have a delicious, healthy meal on the table in less than half and hour. This easy Chicken Stir Fry recipe is loaded with fresh veggies and the most delicious sauce made with honey, soy sauce, and toasted sesame oil! This post is sponsored by Safeway. Heat oil in a wok or large skillet over medium-high heat. A chicken stir-fry is perfect for busy weeknights.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food quick chicken wok recipe recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!