Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, quick layered chicken enchiladas. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Shredded chicken is layered with charred tortillas, sour cream, cheese, and enchilada sauce. This is an instructional video I created for my Digital Cinematography program at Full Sail University. Music used with permission from Gary Gomez II (Aka.
Quick Layered Chicken Enchiladas is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Quick Layered Chicken Enchiladas is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have quick layered chicken enchiladas using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Quick Layered Chicken Enchiladas:
- Get 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast
- Prepare 1-2 Packets Lawry's Chicken Taco Seasoning
- Prepare 1 lbs Bag Shredded Cheese (I use sharp cheddar or Mexican mix) (Brand of your choice)
- Make ready White Corn tortillas
- Take 2.25 oz Black Sliced Olives
- Prepare 28 oz Can Green Enchilada sauce
This is such an easy chicken enchilada casserole to make! It doesn't get any easier than these chicken enchiladas, they're creamy, cheesy and perfect! This Chicken Enchilada Casserole recipe is everything you love about chicken enchiladas…stacked into delicious layers instead of rolled up. Alright, before we get to the full ingredient list, a quick word about the homemade enchilada sauce included in the recipe.
Instructions to make Quick Layered Chicken Enchiladas:
- Begin by boiling chicken in water
- After chicken begins to boil add Chicken Taco Seasoning
- After chicken has cooked thoroughly drain juice from pot
- Use 2 forks to shred chicken by holding whole pieces with one fork and shredding with other or dragging fork across meat to shred (you can use meat shredder if one is available)
- Take casserole dish and layer first set of tortillas, spread cheese covering tortillas, add shredded chicken (not much), add enchilada sauce as well (not much)
- Repeat previous step, this time adding more cheese, more chicken, and a bit more enchilada sauce. (Lightly spread with back of spoon if needed)
- Now place last layer of tortillas, add only cheese to very top layer, add black olives.
- You may also add to last layer, diced fresh tomatoes, green onion, cilantro, or any ingredient that fits your taste.
- Bake in over on 400° for 15-20 mins or until cheese is melted and golden around edges.
- Let stand for 5-7mins, serve in squares and enjoy!
In my opinion, it's simply the best. This cheesy layered chicken enchilada casserole is a real-life dinnertime wonder: just chicken, beans, sauce, cheese, and tortillas. This is a Chicken Enchilada Casserole, and it's sososososo delicious. It's like taking all the goodness of an enchilada, but making it easier by stacking it up, and. We layer Stacked Chicken Enchiladas instead of rolling each enchilada individually.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food quick layered chicken enchiladas recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!