Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, quick creamy chicken alfredo pasta. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Try Microwavable Chicken Alfredo Pasta With A New Orleans Twist. Heat a large skillet or frying pan and add a little olive oil. Pan fry the chicken breasts over medium-high heat, until golden brown and cooked through.
Quick Creamy Chicken Alfredo Pasta is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Quick Creamy Chicken Alfredo Pasta is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook quick creamy chicken alfredo pasta using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Quick Creamy Chicken Alfredo Pasta:
- Prepare 1 box pasta of choice
- Make ready 1 packages cream cheese 8 oz
- Get 6 tbsp butter
- Make ready 1/2 cup milk
- Get 1 Salt (to taste)
- Prepare 1 pepper (to taste)
- Get 1 garlic powder (to taste)
- Make ready 2 boneless chicken cutlets or breast halves (cooked and cut into cubes)
This recipe here is my go to recipe for Fettuccine Alfredo and it has a special ingredient, and that is. The best,quick and easy chicken alfredo you need to try! This easy chicken alfredo recipe is the best alfredo recipe you will enjoy,along with best homemade chicken alfredo sauce. This fettuccine alfredo sauce recipe is very easy,smooth,creamy and delicious so much better than from a jar.
Steps to make Quick Creamy Chicken Alfredo Pasta:
- Cook pasta til al dente in salted boiling water, for about 8 to 10 minutes.
- While pasta is cooking, melt cream cheese and butter over low heat in a skillet. Stir until smooth. Stir in milk and season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Stir constantly for about 5 minutes or until the mixture thickens.
- Mix in chicken (and whatever vegetables you like. I just don't put any bc I don't like them). Cook for 3 minutes over medium heat and then simmer for 5 minutes.
- Drain pasta and then mix with the finished sauce.
Place the cream, butter and cream cheese together in a saucepan until melted, stirring constantly. Melt the butter in a very large skillet over medium-high heat. Made with just a handful of ingredients, this chicken pasta is made without cream yet is still wonderfully rich and creamy. A super simple, easy peasy chicken alfredo dinner! Everything - the chicken and even the pasta - all gets cooked in ONE single pot.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food quick creamy chicken alfredo pasta recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!