Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, coco's crazy microwave oven teriyaki chicken. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Coco's Crazy Microwave Oven Teriyaki Chicken Sounds crazy to cook TERIYAKI in a microwave oven? Ingredients of Coco's Crazy Microwave Oven Teriyaki Chicken. Coco's Crazy Microwave Oven Teriyaki Chicken instructions.
Coco's Crazy Microwave Oven Teriyaki Chicken is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Coco's Crazy Microwave Oven Teriyaki Chicken is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have coco's crazy microwave oven teriyaki chicken using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Coco's Crazy Microwave Oven Teriyaki Chicken:
- Make ready 3/5-7/10 pound chicken thigh, boneless
- Get 2 tbs soy sauce
- Take 2 tbs sake or red wine
- Make ready 2 tbs honey
Turn the heat off, put the chicken aside and keep warm. Add fresh cream to the remaining juice in the pan and blend it together. Taste the sauce and add some more cream if it's to salty. Heat the sauce to the low heat just to make it warm to serve.
Steps to make Coco's Crazy Microwave Oven Teriyaki Chicken:
- Prick the chicken skin with a fork. Combine soy sauce, sake and sugar, stir until the sugar dissolves. Put the chicken and the sauce in a Ziploc bag. Marinade for 1 hour or more.
- Place 4 or more disposable chopsticks on the oven proof dish, place the chicken on top.
- Heat the chicken in a microwave oven, uncovered, for about 10 minutes or till the skin browns. for crispier result, lightly toast under the broiler. Stand 2 minutes before serve.
- The recipe is available in my blog! - http://kcocoangela.blog132.fc2.com/blog-category-2.html
Arrange the chicken and grilled vegetables. Pour over the sauce and serve. Rochers coco. egg whites, sugar, melted butter, coconut powder Lalin Duangphatra. It's super easy and tastes great! Great recipe for Pan fried Oyster with Green Onion Sauce.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food coco's crazy microwave oven teriyaki chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!