Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, quick ramen noodles stir fry. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Quick Ramen Noodles Stir Fry is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Quick Ramen Noodles Stir Fry is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Stir in beef stock mixture, scraping any browned bits from the bottom of the skillet. Serve immediately, garnished with green onions and sesame seeds, if desired. Discard seasoning package or save for another use.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have quick ramen noodles stir fry using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Quick Ramen Noodles Stir Fry:
- Get Ingredients:
- Get 2 packages ramen noodles. Discard powder packets
- Get Shredded carrots, I buy the already shredded carrots
- Take 1 head broccoli florets
- Prepare 1 cup mushrooms add more if you like a lot of mushrooms
- Make ready 1 cup mung bean sprouts or more
- Prepare 4 skinless boneless chicken thighs cut up into bite size pieces but not too small
- Take 3 tbs vegetable oil Cornstarch Mixture:
- Make ready 1/4 cup sweet Thai chili sauce (or use my homemade sweet Thai chili sauce)
- Make ready 2 tbs cornstarch
- Prepare 1 tsp rice wine vinegar
- Prepare 1/2 tsp fish sauce
- Prepare salt for taste (optional)
- Prepare 1/4 soy sauce
- Get Marinade:
- Prepare Just enough milk to cover the cut up chicken (milk helps to tenderize chicken)
- Take 2 tablespoons Thai chili sauce
- Get 1 tbs minced garlic
- Make ready 2 tsp crushed red peppers
- Make ready 1/2 tsp salt
This ramen noodle stir fry is all things delicious. Beef Ramen Noodles Stir Fry is a quick budget-friendly way to use instant ramen! Instead of using ramen soup packets, you will make quick homemade sauce, packed with flavor! This healthy ramen noodles recipe is made with garlic, broccoli, soy sauce and more!
Steps to make Quick Ramen Noodles Stir Fry:
- Add chicken to a bowl with milk,minced garlic Thai chili sauce crushed red peppers and salt. marinate for 30 mins.
- To a small bowl add soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, Thai chili sauce, fish sauce, and cornstarch. Mix well.
- Ramen noodles take about 7 minutes to cook. Make sure you don't overcook them. I take them out right at the 7 minutes mark. Read instructions on the package. You want the ramen noodles and the chicken with veggies to be done at the same time, so make sure you time it correctly.
- Add oil to your wok or frying pan. Let the frying pan get super hot (set stove to high). Remove chicken from marinade. Add chicken to the wok and cook for about 1 minute then set stove to medium high. Add broccoli. Cook until cooked through but still crunchy then add mushrooms and carrots cook for about 2 minutes then add cooked ramen noodles then add cornstarch mixture and coat well with chicken, veggies, and noodles. Add the mung sprouts cook for 30 seconds. Toss mung sprouts into noodles etc.
- Add more Thai chili sauce if needed and salt. (optional).
Perfect for busy weeknights or when you need a quick meal. If you can't eat wheat, you can't eat Ramen noodles (I know, it's a real bummer). But there are alternatives ways to cook this meal gluten-free! Buy rice noodles and cook them in chicken broth, a few gluten-free chicken bouillon cubes and instant Dashi (found in the Asian section of your local supermarket). Ramen stir fry will keep tightly covered in the refrigerator for up to four days, or in the freezer for up to four months.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food quick ramen noodles stir fry recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!