Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, super quick crustless quiche. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Super quick crustless quiche is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Super quick crustless quiche is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
A crustless quiche is just simple baked eggs — less rich than a quiche, with a little milk instead of all that cream — and literally anything else you want to The best crustless quiches never quite happen twice, as all those little bits bake up into one cheesy, satisfying breakfast slice. This is a very tasty crustless quiche. You can substitute the filling for different ones you may like better, but these are my favorite.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook super quick crustless quiche using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Super quick crustless quiche:
- Take 3-4 eggs
- Prepare 1 cup self rising flour
- Make ready to taste Salt
- Take 1/4 tsp pepper powder
- Make ready 1/4 tsp dried thyme and or dried oregano
- Get 1/3 cup Finely chopped onion
- Prepare 1/2 cup Finely chopped French beans
- Take 1/2 cup chopped mushrooms
- Make ready 1/2 minced chicken/bacon (optional )
- Make ready 1/2 cup broccoli
- Make ready 3-4 spring onions chopped
- Get 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- Get 1/2 cup milk
Most crustless quiche recipes I find a bit too interchangeable with a frittata. I've made it with just finely chopped. A simple and delicious breakfast or dinner. Just add ingredients you have around, like leftover ham, potato, spinach, tomatoes and more.
Steps to make Super quick crustless quiche:
- In a mixing bowl mix eggs with self rising flour, milk, Parmesan and pinch of salt. - Whip everything together till it forms a batter. Keep it aside.
- In a pan add some oil and sauté onions until it becomes translucent and add the rest of the veggies and or pre cooked minced meat and sauté everything well until everything is mixed well. Add pepper powder, thyme, oregano, Cayenne pepper and salt to taste. You don't have to wait till veggies are well cooked because it will be baked later .
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Mix the veggie mixture into the previously made batter and make it well to a think cake batter consistency. Add more milk if required. The batter need not be to very runny. Pour the batter into a baking dish and bake for about 20 min or until toothpick inserted on the center comes out clean.
- PS: You could use any kind of veggies and meat other than those mentioned in my recipe like bell pepper, spinach, carrot, minced chicken, bacon, etc for this recipe.
- Serve hot with green salad or cream cheese and a glass of red wine.
So when I made this crustless quiche a while back, I couldn't help but think how perfect it would be on the Christmas morning menu. Super easy Asparagus Mushroom Crustless Quiche with seasonal vegetables perfect for Mother's Day or any day. Also a delicious brunch idea for the weekends. Delicious crustless broccoli quiche makes a quick meatless dinner and is perfect for lunch. Tasty, filling, low carb and gluten-free!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food super quick crustless quiche recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!