Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, baked chicken egg rolls. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Baked chicken egg rolls is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Baked chicken egg rolls is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
These baked chicken egg rolls are so easy to make! Wonton wrappers are stuffed with shredded chicken, and tons of cheese and baked to a crispy perfection! Things are finally starting to feel settled here in Philly.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook baked chicken egg rolls using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked chicken egg rolls:
- Get 1 tbs olive oil
- Take 1 cup cabbage, chopped
- Get 1 cups shredded carrots
- Prepare 1 cups bean sprouts
- Prepare 1 can water chestnuts/ chopped
- Get 1 tsp grated fresh ginger
- Prepare 1 tbs soy sauce
- Make ready 1 tbs corn starch
- Take 1/4 cup water
- Prepare 12 egg rolls
- Prepare 2 tbs green onions / sliced
- Make ready 2 pieces chicken breasts
I made over this healthy version using lean chicken and fresh vegetables. Baking the egg rolls instead of frying them saves even more calories and these don't disappoint! Egg rolls are usually deep fried, which really increases the calorie and fat counts. Be sure to use spring roll wrappers, which are thinner than egg roll wrappers; they will be crisp even though baked.
Instructions to make Baked chicken egg rolls:
- Prepare veggies. Carrots, ginger, cabbage, chestnuts green onions, prepare chicken, wash and cut them, in very hot wok add 1/2 spoon oil add chicken cook very quickly set aside
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over m. Heat. Add cabbage, sprouts, carrots, chestnuts and ginger, cook stirring frequently for 5 mins. Add oil if necessary. Until they are wilt but still crispy. Mix corn starch with water and mix thoroughly. Add starch mixture with sauce and green onions to the pan. Add cooked chicken chicken, Cook extra 2 minutes. Until sauce thickens
- After sauce cooled to handle, place two tbsp. Mixture on the center of the egg roll wrap.
- Fold the bottom up over the filling, next fold the two sides over.
- Roll it, prepare the oven to 400F. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray. Place the roiled up egg rolls on a baking sheet. After spray the top of each egg roll with cooking spray. Cook 8/10 minutes
- Until they are golden brown.
- Serve them with your favorite sauce.
Chicken Egg Rolls are delicious for a snack or a main dish! They can be baked or fried, but either way they will leave you wanting more! If you love egg rolls you will love this recipe! My mom (who is the best mom ever in the history of all moms) loves Chinese Food!! So when I shared these with her and.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food baked chicken egg rolls recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!