Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, quick and easy creamy mushroom chicken. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Quick and easy creamy mushroom chicken is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Quick and easy creamy mushroom chicken is something which I have loved my whole life.
Creamy mushroom chicken is the perfect recipe when you need dinner on the table fast. Delicious, easy and a guaranteed family favorite! Creamy mushroom-anything is pretty much a constant in our house.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have quick and easy creamy mushroom chicken using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Quick and easy creamy mushroom chicken:
- Take 1 red onion
- Prepare 2 cloves garlic
- Get 250 g mixed mushrooms
- Take 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- Make ready 2 tbsp creme fraiche
- Make ready 2 tsp oregano (I did 1 of dried and 1 of fresh)
- Make ready 2 medium chicken breasts cut into strips / bite sized pieces
- Take 2 large handfuls of spinach
- Get 1 tbsp olive oil
- Prepare Seasoning
- Prepare Rice to serve
View full nutritional breakdown of Quick and Easy Creamy Mushroom Chicken calories by ingredient. Bring to a boil over high heat, then turn heat down to med-high and continue cooking. This creamy mushroom chicken recipe has the most deliciously tender pan-fried chicken smothered in a garlicky mushroom sauce. It's quick and easy - it can be on your table in half an hour.
Steps to make Quick and easy creamy mushroom chicken:
- Slice the onion and mushrooms (chunky as they’ll shrink) and crush the garlic.
- Head 1 tbsp olive oil in a pan over a medium heat and add the onion and garlic. Cook until soft. Then add the chicken and cook for 3 minutes. Add the mushrooms and oregano and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add the Dijon mustard, creme fraiche and seasoning. Stir until you’ve got a nice combined sauce and cook for another minute.
- Put your rice onto cook (I cheated and used a wholegrain microwave rice pouch) but normally I would cook it fresh.
- Returning to your chicken mixture, add your green veg and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and serve with rice.
My creamy chicken recipes are some of my readers' favorites. This creamy chicken and mushroom dinner for two is really satisfying, but surprisingly low in calories. Reviews for: Photos of Easy Creamy Chicken Mushroom Sauce. It was pretty quick and easy and very good. There were a couple major adjustments however that I made.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food quick and easy creamy mushroom chicken recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!