Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, quick chicken mixed biryani. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
For the final touch, serve a plate of chicken biryani with raita, sliced veggies, papad and shorba. Now that you know the secret recipe of chicken biryani, you can easily please your guests with this yummy plate of heaven. And add a pudina leaf on top of your chicken biryani to give a complete shape to your recipe.
Quick Chicken Mixed Biryani is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Quick Chicken Mixed Biryani is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook quick chicken mixed biryani using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Quick Chicken Mixed Biryani:
- Take 1 kg chicken
- Make ready 1 kg banaspati rice
- Get 3 medium onions
- Take 2 tbsp lehsan adrak ka paste
- Make ready 3 tomatoes
- Take 10 hari mirchen
- Get 1 tsp kuti wi lal mirch
- Take 1 tsp pisi wi lal mirch
- Make ready to taste Salt
- Get 1 tsp pisa wa garam masala
- Prepare 1/2 tsp pisa wa zeera
- Make ready 10 baadiyaan ke phul
- Take 2 moti ilaaychi
- Get 1 slice daal cheeni
- Get 1/2 tsp zeera
- Prepare 4 long
- Prepare Waterr as required
- Make ready 1 cup oil
Mix the rice in the chicken mixture and cook until the meat is warmed through. Chicken Biryani is a Mughlai dish. This dish is very famous in India. People who eat chicken or non-veg, surely loves this dish very much.
Steps to make Quick Chicken Mixed Biryani:
- Oil ko garam karein usne sabut garam masala or onion ko fry karein. Jab wo fry hone lage to usme hari mirchen daallen. Golden Brown hone par usme lehsan adrak ka paste daal lein. Fry kar ke isme tamam masalay or tomatoes dal kar bhun lein.
- Chicken add kar ke achi tarah bhune 5say 7mint tak
- Usme thora sa pani daal kar chicken ko gala lein. Galanay ke baad isme 1 kg chaawal ke hisaab se 4 glass pani dalen
- Jab pani boil hojaye. Phr usme chawal add krlen.chawal ko 1/2 ghant pani may deep kar ke rakhe per us ko add karein or medem aanch me pakne dein.
- Jab pani khushk hojaye to ise dm par rkhden.10say 12 mint
It takes time to prepare this dish but the result which comes out is very delicious and yummy. Quick Chicken Biryani in Pressure Cooker Chicken Dum Biryani recipe in Cooker with step by step photos: This quick version of chicken biryani made in pressure cooker is like a boon for a special Sunday or holiday lunch menu,especially when you have some surprise guests for lunch. Chicken Biryani is a savory chicken and rice dish that includes layers of chicken, rice, and aromatics that are steamed together. The bottom layer of rice absorbs all the chicken juices as it cooks, giving it a tender texture and rich flavor, while the top layer of rice turns out white and fluffy.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food quick chicken mixed biryani recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!