Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, loaded baked potatoes & buffalo chicken casserole. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Loaded Baked Potatoes & Buffalo Chicken Casserole is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Loaded Baked Potatoes & Buffalo Chicken Casserole is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Baked potatoes can be a wonder to behold, all soft, fluffy, and snowy-white. They're also bland as No matter how fully loaded a plain baked potato may be, there's still an expanse of unspectacular. These twice-baked potatoes filled with cheese and topped with bacon are doubly good.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have loaded baked potatoes & buffalo chicken casserole using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Loaded Baked Potatoes & Buffalo Chicken Casserole:
- Make ready 2 lb Cubed Chicken Breasts
- Make ready 10 medium Potatoes
- Prepare 1/3 cup Evoo/Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Make ready 6 tbsp Red Hot Hot Sauce
- Take Seasonings
- Take 1 each Onion & Garlic Powders, Paprika, Cayenne & Black Pepper, Seasoned Salt
- Prepare Topping
- Get 2 cup Mexican or Feista Blend Cheese. Green Onlons, Cooked Chopped Bacon
See more ideas about Food, Recipes, Loaded baked potatoes. If you like loading your baked potatoes will all those delish dairy ingredients, then you'll love this soup recipe, too! Original recipe calls for only four slices of bacon, but I – being a little piggy – love the. Try these baked potatoes with spring onion, sweetcorn and cheese for a filling family meal.
Steps to make Loaded Baked Potatoes & Buffalo Chicken Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Cube Potatoes bout inch, inch and a half. Place potatoes, seasonings, evoo & hot sauce in bowl. Mix & coat potatoes.
- Scoop potatoes out leaving behind as much marinade as possible. In 9×11 dish sprayed with Olive Oil cookin spray. Bake approx 50 mins mixing every 10 min.
- While potatoes are cooking, cube chicken same as potatoes, then add to the left over hot sauce evoo marinade, let stand for now.
- When potatoes crisp & brown on all sides (aprox 50 mins), reduce heat to 400°F, add cubed Chicken cook about 10 more mins stir cook another 5 to 10 mins add topping & let cook an additional 10 mins.
- Serve with Additional Hot Sauce & or Ranch Dressing!
Serve with our healthy homemade coleslaw and a dollop of yogurt. If you love loaded baked potatoes, then you will love this potato salad! Let's be honest, carbs, bacon, and cheese just make everything better. But they definitely make this potato. Loaded Potato Casserole (Potatoes Au Gratin).
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food loaded baked potatoes & buffalo chicken casserole recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!