Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, chicken taco. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
chicken taco is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. chicken taco is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
These simple yet flavorful chicken tacos are easy to make and filled with super juicy and delicious chicken! Easy Chicken Tacos - With a simple spice rub, the chicken is cooked so quickly on the stovetop! Dice into small pieces and serve with pico, avocado + lime!
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook chicken taco using 11 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make chicken taco:
- Make ready yummy chicken taco
- Prepare 8 ( 6-or 7 inch corn tortillas
- Take 2 tbsp corn oil
- Take 1 medium onion chopped
- Make ready 2 cup cooked chicken
- Make ready 1 cup salsa
- Prepare 1 large avocado
- Make ready 1/2 tsp salt
- Get 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- Get 1 cup sour cream
Searching for a quick dinner idea? These spicy tacos are perfect for weeknight dinners and are sure to please the entire family. Either way, chicken tacos make an easy and inexpensive way to feed you family. Let your chicken cook all day in a slow cooker or fire up the grill.
Steps to make chicken taco:
- oven 350°F . shred chicken. stack tortillas ; wrap in foil. warm in oven 15 minutes. in large skillet over medium heat . add oil and onion cook and stir 4 minutes, add salt, black pepper powder,chicken stirring. add sour cream ; heat gently ; do not boil. just before serving, Peel avocado . cut in half ; remove pit. and smash. to each taco 3 tablespoons chicken mixture into center of each tortilla. top with salsa avocado cheese . roll tortilla half to each.
Either way, chicken tacos make an easy and. Homemade chicken taco seasoning is so much better than any store bought ones. A few pantry staples and you're on your way to delicious chicken tacos, nachos. Mexican Street Tacos are one of my favorite foods! This version includes marinated grilled chicken thighs and creamy avocados.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chicken taco recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!