Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, chicken pilau, minced meat with vegetable rice. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Pilau, minced meat with Vegetable rice is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Chicken Pilau, minced meat with Vegetable rice is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
A versatile and tasty pilau recipe with chicken and vegetable, healthy food recipe which always make you healthy and fit. Want to lose weight, stay healthy. Follow this simple step by step video to enjoy this delicious dish on all your special occasions.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook chicken pilau, minced meat with vegetable rice using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Pilau, minced meat with Vegetable rice:
- Get 2 parts of chicken pretty fried till golden brown)
- Take 1 cup rice ( 1/2cup for vegetable rice and 1/2 for pilau
- Make ready 100 g minced meat
- Get A few branches of broccoli and cauliflower
- Prepare 4 tomatoes
- Make ready 2 onions
- Get 5 tbs cooking oil
- Prepare 1 pinch salt
- Prepare 1 little coriander leaves
- Get 1/2 tsp Pilau masala
- Take A few drops soy sauce
Our dish of the day is Kenyan pilau. It can be prepared with vegetables or meat - the. My family loves rice and I cook… Main Dish Simple Chicken and Vegetable Pilaf - Romanian Recipe European Print This. When the meat is cooked, remove it from the pot and set it aside.
Steps to make Chicken Pilau, minced meat with Vegetable rice:
- For Pilau, chop half onion and add on the cooking pot with 2tbs cooking oil. Fry till its golden brown. Add a little water and continue stirring.
- Add salt and stir again. Add Pilau masala. After mixing add the part of chicken and 1/2cup rice. Add one cup of water and mix well.
- Allow the food to cook when covered till the water level reaches the rice. Then turn to low heat and cook till ready. Keep aside
- For minced meat, add half chopped onion, the add 2tbs cooking oil and heat till golden brown, add the minced meat and cook till the red color disappears. Then add 2tomatoes and cook till the tomatoes softens and mixes well.
- Add a few spices if you have and half cup water. Then add salt according to your preference. Cover and cook for 10 minutes. And keep aside.
- Blanch the broccoli and cauliflower for 3 minutes. Do not overcook. Drain water.
- Add them to the already cooked white rice.
- Make Kachumbari with remaining onion and tomatoes.
- Serve the food and garnish with coriander leaves and tomatoes
Discard the vegetables and the spices, you can keep the carrot, slice it and give it to the pilaf together with the. You can make the same recipe using lamb or mutton instead of chicken. Trim any fat off the meat first. Chicken, rice, and greens fill one soulful pot of Chicken-and-Collards Pilau—our family-friendly take on a Lowcountry staple. Chicken Dupiaza with Pilau Rice - create the perfect Indian takeaway meal at home with this delicious curry recipe using tender chicken thighs and double Go for a vegetarian meat substitute like Quorn, or use canned chickpeas or beans.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chicken pilau, minced meat with vegetable rice recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!