Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, skillet chicken cacciatore. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Skillet Chicken Cacciatore is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Skillet Chicken Cacciatore is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Stir in the green pepper, mushrooms, bay leaf, oregano, basil, pepper and remaining broth. Add the spaghetti sauce; heat through. Preheat a large, cast-iron skillet over high heat.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook skillet chicken cacciatore using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Skillet Chicken Cacciatore:
- Take 1 tbsp olive oil
- Take 2 lb boneless, skinless chicken thighs or breasts
- Make ready 1 medium onion, sliced
- Take 1 jar (4.5 oz.) sliced mushrooms, drained
- Prepare 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Chunky Pasta Sauce
This One Skillet Chicken Cacciatore is a delicious and healthy Italian comfort food. In cuisine, alla cacciatora refers to a meal prepared "hunter-style" with onions, mushrooms, herbs, usually tomatoes, often bell peppers, and sometimes wine. A classic Italian meal, this Chicken Cacciatore recipe is full of vegetables and herbs, making it both hearty and healthy. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Skillet Chicken Cacciatore:
- Heat olive oil in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, onion and mushrooms 10 minutes or until onion is tender and chicken is lightly browned.
- Stir in Pasta Sauce. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 15 minutes or until chicken Is thoroughly cooked. Serve, if desired, with hot cooked pasta.
- Prep time: 5 min Cook time: 25 min
In a very large ovenproof skillet with a lid heat oil over medium heat. In a large skillet, heat italian dressing. Add onion, bell pepper, and chicken. In a small bowl, combine italian seasoning, sugar, and undrained stewed tomatoes. Spoon this over the chicken evenly, and lower heat so chicken is just simmering.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food skillet chicken cacciatore recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!