Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, skillet cheesy chicken and rice. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Skillet Cheesy Chicken and Rice is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Skillet Cheesy Chicken and Rice is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Remove the chicken from the skillet. Return the chicken to the skillet. Stir the soup, water, onion powder, black pepper and rice in the skillet and heat to a boil.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have skillet cheesy chicken and rice using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Skillet Cheesy Chicken and Rice:
- Get 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- Make ready 1 1/4 lb skinless, boneless chicken breast
- Take 1 can cream of chicken soup
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup water
- Take 1/2 tsp onion powder
- Get 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- Prepare 1 cup uncooked white rice
- Make ready 2 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- Make ready 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
This hearty dish is a family favorite and I make it often on crazy weeknights. Things I am currently obsessing over: this weather, The Handmaid's Tale, and one dish dinners. Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Rice Skillet is an easy dinner recipe the whole family will love! This cheesy chicken and rice recipe is loaded with Velveeta cheese, broccoli, cauliflower, and an array of spices that really turn up the flavor on a tried and true classic casserole dish!
Steps to make Skillet Cheesy Chicken and Rice:
- heat oil in 12" skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook 10 min or until well browned on both sides. remove chicken from skillet.
- stir soup, water, onion powder, black pepper and rice in skillet and heat to a boil. reduce heat to low. cover and cook 15 min, stirring once halfway through cooking time.
- stir in vegetables. return chicken to skillet. sprinkle with cheese. cover and cook 5 min or until chicken is cooked through and rice is tender.
This simple One Skillet Cheesy Cuban Chicken Rice Bake is the perfect pantry staple recipe. Cuban(ish) seasoned chicken, rice, peppers, black beans, and tomatoes all cooked together in one skillet, then topped with plenty of cheese, avocado, and fresh cilantro too. Add the chicken to the skillet and cook for just a few minutes more, or until the chicken is cooked and opaque on the outside (it will finish cooking through as it simmers with the rice). Add water and margarine; heat to boiling. Stir in vegetables, rice, salt and pepper.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food skillet cheesy chicken and rice recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!