Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, garlic butter ground turkey and cauliflower skillet. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Serve the Garlic Butter Turkey with Cauliflower immediately - enjoy! If you want more sauce: remove the cooked ground turkey from the pan and add butter, garlic, and onion powder. In the same skillet (rinse the skillet if cauliflower has burnt) melt butter with one tablespoon oil and cook ground turkey, breaking the meat apart with a wooden spoon.
Garlic Butter Ground Turkey and Cauliflower Skillet is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Garlic Butter Ground Turkey and Cauliflower Skillet is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have garlic butter ground turkey and cauliflower skillet using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Garlic Butter Ground Turkey and Cauliflower Skillet:
- Get 1 lb ground turkey or chicken
- Take 12 oz cauliflower steam in a bag or ½ head cauliflower (sliced)
- Make ready 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- Take 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Prepare 3 tbsp butter
- Make ready 4 tbsp minced garlic
- Make ready 1 tbsp onion powder
- Take 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- Get 2 tbsp hot sauce (your choice)
- Make ready 2 tbsp sesame oil
- Take Fresh chopped cilantro or parsley
- Take 1/4 cup water
- Make ready Red chilli pepper flakes
- Take Lemon slices for garnish
- Get 1/2 tsp garlic powder
Garlic Butter Ground Turkey and Cauliflower Skillet. Garlic Butter Ground Turkey with Cauliflower Skillet , #Butter #Cauliflower #Garlic #Ground #skillet #Turkey. Serve with chicken, beef or eat as a light lunch. A slightly spicy, majorly garlicky and cheesy cauliflower skillet side dish that I love oh-so-much.
Steps to make Garlic Butter Ground Turkey and Cauliflower Skillet:
- To make the Garlic Butter Turkey with Cauliflower.. Heat a large skillet over medium low with one tablespoon vegetable oil. Saute the pre-cooked cauliflower florets in the skillet, under slightly golden brown, make sure not to burn cauliflower. Deglaze with lemon juice, add in some fresh cilantro, salt and pepper to your taste, and toss to coat well. Remove to a shallow plate.
- In the same skillet (rinse the skillet if cauliflower has burnt) melt butter with one tablespoon oil and cook ground turkey, breaking the meat apart with a wooden spoon. When the turkey meat is no longer pink, add garlic, the onion powder and give a quick stir. Add soy sauce, water, and hot sauce and continue cooking, stirring regularly, for a couple of minutes.
- Push ground turkey aside and return the cauliflower to the skillet. Reheat quickly and coat cauliflower in the butter mixed with garlic powder. Add a drizzle of sesame oil, sprinkle with fresh chopped cilantro, red chilli pepper flakes and garnish with lemon slices
Garlic Butter Ground Turkey with Cauliflower Skillet Recipe. Garlic Butter Ground Turkey with Cauliflower and Veggies Recipe - I have an easy, flavourful, low-carb Ground Turkey Cauliflower Rice Veggie Bowls recipe for you. It's loaded with veggies and extra-lean protein. Article by Jess Keys : Life & Style Blogger. Add butter and remaining oil to skillet and cook turkey until no longer pink.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food garlic butter ground turkey and cauliflower skillet recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!