Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, stovetop baked crispy chicken. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Stovetop baked crispy chicken is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Stovetop baked crispy chicken is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Be sure to have your YouTube annotations turned ON in order to see the ingredients list and other printed directions. Chicken gets a bad rap for being overexposed. But for easy, healthy dinners, it's hard to beat.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have stovetop baked crispy chicken using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Stovetop baked crispy chicken:
- Make ready 1 package Stovetop stuffing (dry, from package)
- Take Raw chicken breasts, nuggets or tenders
- Make ready 2 eggs
- Get Hardened butter
Stovetop Chicken and Dumplings. © Fredrika Stjärne. Crispy Chicken Burger with Honey Mustard Coleslaw on a toasted brioche bun. EASY step by step instructions and Waaay better than takeout! Easy Chicken Parmesan - Save time when making dinner with the help of this Italian classic!
Instructions to make Stovetop baked crispy chicken:
- Grind up dry stovetop stuffing into breadcrumbs. I use a magic bullet on pulse but you can use blender, food processor or smash in a bag.
- In a shallow dish scramble 2 raw eggs
- Put crushed stovetop stuffing in a large Ziploc bag
- Dip chicken in egg and add to crumbs in Ziploc bag, shake well (I do about three pieces at a time)
- Place breaded chicken on foil lined dish
- Add 2 small pieces of butter on each piece of chicken
- Bake at 375°F, time depends on size and thickness of chicken. Check to make sure they are cooked through. Let cool 5 min before removing from foil.
Bake chicken in marinara sauce to infuse this recipe with. Try this stovetop chicken for an easy, one-pot chicken dinner. This is a great, quick recipe. Overall, perfect for shredded chicken in the fridge for quick weeknight meals. You can use a pressure cooker to produce a clear chicken stock for use in a ramen broth, but one of the best ways to make a clear chicken stock is on the stovetop.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food stovetop baked crispy chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!